lowered 06 qc warranty

ndn01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guess i should have asked before i did it and it was probably asked before here on vtcoa, but will lowering my 06 qc that has factory warranty void the warranty?:dontknow: i saw a couple of threads stating that dealership actually installed lowering kit. i need to know before i take it in for oil change and service manager tries to void warranty, might to be a good thing, interested in supercharger or turbos.:rock: it has 17,500 miles and would like to keep warrranty. thanks for viewing and replying, keep on trucking:burnout:

By federal law the mfg cannot void the warranty unless they can prove the mod caused the failure...that said...depends on the dealer if your warranty is voided...unless you want to pay the costs for litigation.......fortunetly I do not have that problem with my dealer..

They will almost always void the warranty on the items replaced......ie no part of your suspension wold be covered.

YMMV depending on service adviser/stealership

--wes

Change your own oil and they won't see it ---Find a dealer that won't void your warrenty like TNvipr stated...."fortunetly I do not have that problem with my dealer"..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back