Lowered Shocks ...

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
So I'm looking to see what guys have tried or are using in their dropped QC's. I know QA1's or Stinkers is going to be the best product but what else is out there? I see a lot of guys just running stock Bilsteins with and without shock extenders. Anyone tried Ranchos, Belltech, a different Bilstein. Just trying to get a feel.

I have a crazy idea of converting the rear QC set-up to mimick the RC set-up. Using the RC shocks instead of QC shocks, running a kicker shock, rear sway bar, axle flip to see just how well it turns out ride and performance wise. Think it could work?

So I'm looking to see what guys have tried or are using in their dropped QC's. I know QA1's or Stinkers is going to be the best product but what else is out there? I see a lot of guys just running stock Bilsteins with and without shock extenders. Anyone tried Ranchos, Belltech, a different Bilstein. Just trying to get a feel.

I have a crazy idea of converting the rear QC set-up to mimick the RC set-up. Using the RC shocks instead of QC shocks, running a kicker shock, rear sway bar, axle flip to see just how well it turns out ride and performance wise. Think it could work?

Bud we've done similar to what you're thinking of. We took a QC and installed an 04 RC 4.10 geared rear with springs, sway bar, kicker shock etc and it was a totally different truck and lowered it perfectly. You also get 5 leaf spring pack and slapper bar versus our 3 leaf spring pack. Shocks were stock QC and gearing was awesome for the 48re. Oh and a great ride as well.

Strange shocks also manufacture shocks for our rides.

Arne

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back