Lowered Shocks

jimmyg79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is lowered 1" in the front and 2" in the back. The Bilstienes are definately worn out. What shocks are you guys using, and where can I get them. I have an order in for some Belltech Nitro-Actives but they have been on back order for a month and a half now, and I'm getting tired of the rough ride.

yeah check with boomer, i am thinking in get 0 in front and 2 in back to have it level even plus shocks from boomer too

The engine is running strong. Not a single problem (nock on wood). It has been a while since I've been on the site. I'm just waiting for winter to be over. You know how that goes..... Wait a minute maybe you don't :D I hope everyone is doing well.

I hear ya dude. Glad the engine is strong............you have been through the nightmare we all dont want to experience.

My winters...............you dont want to know......ok I'll tell ya anyway......it truly is why I call this place paradise. Perfect weather, high temps in the low 80's, lows in the 60-70's, no humidity, light breeze's, blue skies, large breasts spilling out of small bikinis!!!!!! Perfection!! LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
My winters...............you dont want to know......ok I'll tell ya anyway......it truly is why I call this place paradise. Perfect weather, high temps in the low 80's, lows in the 60-70's, no humidity, light breeze's, blue skies, large breasts spilling out of small bikinis!!!!!! Perfection!! LOL

patrick
Patrick you suck! That's disgusting. :p :D :D :D

I had read that the X-metal lowering kit shocks were the same as Monroe Gas -Magnum Part number 34960 for the rear and 34514 for the fronts. Can someone confirm or deny? at $40 a pop I'm sure it isn't nearly what JMB is offering with their adjustables, but might be a good stop-gap from having blown shocks.

Those look pretty sweet. Looks like I'm going to have to give them a try.

Hey Jimmy, good to see you stopped by.

Stop by more often.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back