lowering kit help

ppress79

Reaction score
I installed JTSVP 2/3 lowering kit last week. Before I go for the alignment I am curious how much everyone else slotted the upper a-arm slots to get their alignment to spec. I don't want to grind too little and have to take it back or apart multiple time to get it set and I don't want to remove too much as there isn't much there to remove anyway.

Thanks,
Phil

I'm not sure on the jtsvp kit but I have the djm lower control arms that drop mine 2" in the front and didn't have to grind at all to get the alignment in spec. Maybe you'll get lucky and not have to grind

I also put in the jtsvp kit and the alignment guys said he took it all the way to the end and it was close enough. i havn't noticed any ill effects or uneven tire wear yet in the front. the rear some are having issues with the swaybar connectors breaking. i havn't had the problem either!! truck handles better than stock ! and looks awesome!!

Last edited:
alignment pics

might be small but you get the idea. I paint markered around the bolt before I replaced the springs so i could put it all back to stock. then the alignment guy put them where they sit now.

Attachments

• IMG_3286.jpg
    IMG_3286.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_3287.jpg
    IMG_3287.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_3288.jpg
    IMG_3288.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_3289.jpg
    IMG_3289.jpg