Lowering kit is installed...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some pictures of the truck with the lowering kit installed...I drove it for 30-40 miles, I think I'm going to really like it. I'm having some light/part throttle shifting issues, that I hope are the result of a vacuum leak that is easy to find/fix, so I didn't get to try it out aggressively...that will come soon though...:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:
Yeah that certainly is a positive change. I think I'm going to have to Boomerize my suspension as well. Saaaweet.

Venom Power said:
Yeah that certainly is a positive change. I think I'm going to have to Boomerize my suspension as well. Saaaweet.

Thank you. I will say this, I got more thumbs up today, than I've gotten since I had the truck combined, so is definitely must have made a visible difference.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Thank you. I will say this, I got more thumbs up today, than I've gotten since I had the truck combined, so is definitely must have made a visible difference.

Dropping it takes it from the regular truck look to a way more "racey" look. Its that custom look..............its just a cooler look!:burnout:

patrick

Steve, the truck looks great!! However, it almost looks like it is sitting lower in the rear--although it may be because of where you have the truck parked. Do you know if you set the rear shackle in the highest or lowest position? The lower setting is designed to work with a coil spring that Boomer sells that is 3/4" lower than the standard spring sold with his kit.

Soooo, you just happened to stop by the local High School and take pictures huh?!

Steve....I second the nomination for next month's TOTM....and

and

and

Welll

I......

Man the wing looks pretty f'n cool the way you have it set up.......

Not for me mind you.....but looks good on you though.....:D

I used to have mine that slammed....it looks better by alot....I just had too many problems so I put the shackles in

before pic:

Last edited:
Nowwhat said:
I......

Man the wing looks pretty f'n cool the way you have it set up.......

Uh-oh Steve, :boxing: you're breaking him down dude. Soon we'll see Nowwhat :trytofly: rolling with a burnt orange Daytona wing installed. Then he'll get around to painting it.:rofl:

Venom Power said:
Uh-oh Steve, :boxing: you're breaking him down dude. Soon we'll see Nowwhat :trytofly: rolling with a burnt orange Daytona wing installed. Then he'll get around to painting it.:rofl:

not that far......I like the way my girl looks in high heels....but I am never wearing them

again..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back