lowering kit question

ramiromtz

Reaction score
So im thinking about getting this 2/4.5 lowering kit. I just want to know if it includes everything that is necessary or is there any other parts that will be needed. Also ive been reading all of these threads where peoe have been having problems with these kits saying they have nasty rides at high speeds, like alot of vibrating. Is it possible that i run into the same problem after having this installed? Any recommendations. Theres a screenshot of the parts it includes below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-06-10-11-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-06-10-11-12.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
So im thinking about getting this 2/4.5 lowering kit. I just want to know if it includes everything that is necessary or is there any other parts that will be needed. Also ive been reading all of these threads where peoe have been having problems with these kits saying they have nasty rides at high speeds, like alot of vibrating. Is it possible that i run into the same problem after having this installed? Any recommendations

Lowering doesn't cause vibrations. A bad driveline angle will. Myself of other vendors can get you a kit designed for our trucks. Not one designed for regular rams. It'll handle like a VW :(

I've never had that noisy ride but when they go to align the truck they could never align it 100%. But you can buy a bump stop kit for the front and they can align it 100%.

Lowering doesn't cause vibrations. A bad driveline angle will. Myself of other vendors can get you a kit designed for our trucks. Not one designed for regular rams. It'll handle like a VW :(

That kit that im planning to get says it will fit on our trucks? And im not looking to spend too much. Thats why i was looking at this current kit.

I've never had that noisy ride but when they go to align the truck they could never align it 100%. But you can buy a bump stop kit for the front and they can align it 100%.

Do you have a flip kit, like the one im looking at, in yours?

Do you have a flip kit, like the one im looking at, in yours?

Midnight's truck is an RC and already comes with the springs below the axle. The QC requires a flip to be done.

That kit that im planning to get says it will fit on our trucks? And im not looking to spend too much. Thats why i was looking at this current kit.

Save a little while longer and buy a kit built specifically for our trucks, you won't be sorry.

Does anyone have any experience with the GroundForce (9948) Kit?

have plenty of experience with ground force, I have sold more front springs to guys that buy the ground force than I have sold kits

We've successfully used RC spring on QC and got desired drop, better handling, and better weight carrying capacity. Best of all worlds:)
image.jpg

Last edited:
I have the JTSVP kit on my truck and it rides great, nice and tight. It did take quite a while to get the alignment just right though. Still waiting on that bump steer kit Tony... hint hint!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back