LOWERING KIT

EsArTe10

Authentic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats the best Suspension Kit out there ..1inch Front annd mayne 2 in the Rear...:dontknow:

Stinkers lowerin kit, poly bushins, caltracs, Stinker's p/s lines & engine oil cooler lines be a nice combo

:rock::rock::burnout::burnout::rock::rock:

What about Hennessey vs JTSV ??? any difference

just a sec....

let me get some popcorn & watch this one:D:D:D

man oh man, lol, lol

there is no comparison, :rock::rock::rock::rock:

doublefacepalm.jpg

LOL SO why the major price difference .. $1200 - $600

LMAO:D:rock::burnout:

Stink set me up with a 2.5" rear and a 1.5" front drop ...... Perfect.

New1-8-2010sm.jpg

Jim

H's Lowering kit is $1200 .. JTSV is around $600

everything that jackwagon sales, is double the price, usually someone else'e stuff
:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

i am getting the following from you at JTSV next week .. Hood Viper badge-Viper Wheel center caps-Lloyd Mats-Venom Front fascia Protector and i need a Lowering kit ! .. but the Right One !

i am getting the following from you at JTSV next week .. Hood Viper badge-Viper Wheel center caps-Lloyd Mats-Venom Front fascia Protector and i need a Lowering kit ! .. but the Right One !

Let me do it this way,

a kit for an RC is pretty simple, the rear is about the same as anyones kit, you get a set of u bolts, and I use billet aluminum blocks cut to the size you want, usually 2.5 or 3 inch for the rear

but the springs are the difference , most kits out there unless some have changed use a hemi spring for the front, we went and used a spring from our trucks so that the spring rate and coil binding were correct, we added 10% to the spring rate to help with it being lowered and to the fact that the geometry from lowering the rear has changed, so with 10% added in the front it keeps the handling an so forth like oem

then we include front and rear sway bars bushings for better handling,

now we do not add shocks as the bilsteins are some of the best out there, but we are currently testing the new calvert racing adjustable shocks , an so far the run QA1's into the dirt, but those are xtra, the shocks will run about $400 for shocks, but they are kick ass and 9 way adjsutable

but for those that do have my lowering kit , I get nothing so far but good reviews on handling and ride, and it is as low as you can go without modifiying certian things and comprimising ride quality

Yeah I bought tonys rear block kit.

everything broke and u-bolts were stripped out and all :D Na J/K tonys kit was great and had not a single issue at all.

And his shipping is fast also.

Yeah I bought tonys rear block kit.

everything broke and u-bolts were stripped out and all :D Na J/K tonys kit was great and had not a single issue at all.

And his shipping is fast also.

thanks man, gotta apologize to some lately tho, due to the engine pulls as late , some of my shipping has been shall we say a tad slower than I like,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back