LOWERING KIT

SO if i got the JTSV kit would i need new shocks ?

thanks man, gotta apologize to some lately tho, due to the engine pulls as late , some of my shipping has been shall we say a tad slower than I like,

Well sometimes, it is what it is.

No big deal here, I have nothing but time :aetsch:

How about lowering kit for a quad cab?

the quad cabs use custom springs up front and a rear flip kit, with shocks on the rear, but the rear kit does need to be welded in due to the hp of our trucks, but it def does slam the QC's as about as low as we can go

thanks man, gotta apologize to some lately tho, due to the engine pulls as late , some of my shipping has been shall we say a tad slower than I like,

aint this the truth!
I ordered a box of lube, and it took you almost 20 min to send me an order confirmation!!!

HORRIBLE I say! :p

tony's the man. I haven't used his drop kit (yet), but 99% sure I will before the summer is over.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from this guy.:rock:

aint this the truth!
I ordered a box of lube, and it took you almost 20 min to send me an order confirmation!!!

HORRIBLE I say! :p

tony's the man. I haven't used his drop kit (yet), but 99% sure I will before the summer is over.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from this guy.:rock:

LOL thanks man

We contacted Justin from jmb performance.
He had an 1/2 " lowering kit with THE blocks and u bolts in the rear.
And new shorter and stronger sprins in the Front.
And with qa1 shocks.. And That brings your 10 down by a extra 0.5"

i got one of tony's rear block drop kits going on my truck tommrow it looks like a really tough high quality kit strong u-bolts and grade 8 nuts. i just wanted my ass end to set level thou i am afraid to drop truck to low around here my fascial will clear them parkspot humps. i could see myself tearing my front end up on one of them and being pissed so it not worth it to me drop my truck any lower then level. But ill let you know how install goes im sure it will go flawleast thou.

Last edited:
i got one of tony's rear block drop kits going on my truck tommrow it looks like a really tough high quality kit strong u-bolts and grade 8 nuts. i just wanted my ass end to set level thou i am afraid to drop truck to low around here my fascial will clear them parkspot humps. i could see myself tearing my front end up on one of them and being pissed so it not worth it to me drop my truck any lower then level. But ill let you know how install goes im sure it will go flawleast thou.

Them u bolts are no joke, very heavy duty

got the kit installed.

i got the kit installed everything fit prefect "tony your the man" proble about a one hour job. you'll need a buddy to work jack for you, well it makes it alot easier to get blocks lined up. well here a few pics for you guys. oh and this was a rear drop kit only and i used a good half inch impact gun.
005-2.jpg

008-4.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back