LOWERING KIT

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello.I am new to this forum and i would like to now what the best lowering kit is.And if some one has changde there gear rations in the rearend.

:rock:

I HAVE AN 04-SRT-10 RC RED

Hey man, welcome to the forum. I just shipped my truck to a guy in Denmark a few weeks ago. It is black 04 RC SRT-10. Maybe you guys can get together and hang out. Here is his email address: [email protected] Also, his truck has the X-Metal lowering blocks and front springs. You will find that to be the recommended brand of choice among SRT inthusiasts.

Greg

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
Hello.I am new to this forum and i would like to now what the best lowering kit is.And if some one has changde there gear rations in the rearend.

:rock:

I HAVE AN 04-SRT-10 RC RED

Can't help on the lowering kit

But....

I can Welcome you to the Family

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
THANKS GUYS YOU MAKE ME FEEL VERY WELCOME!!!!!!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock:
Hey, welcome from us gals, too :rock: :D

Contact Boomer from X-Metal Engineering for his lowering kit. He's a supporting vendor on this site. Lots of folks including myself are sporting it. Very nice kit, you wont be sorry. Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard, and I also recommend Boomers lowering kit. There are some cheaper kits out there, but that's exactly what they are. Cheap ass shit. Buy the good stuff the first time and save money in the long run.

Hey!
I'm in Stockholm Sweden.
Have a X- Metal kit on order from Boomer ( and some other neccessities).
Seems to be the way to go!!.

Give me mail me at [email protected] or a call to 070-526 83 75 and we might make a Swedish Chapter of the VTCOA.

VTCoS!!!!

Cheers
JJ

Welcome !!! The X-Metal kit is what all of us have and it works great.A lot of us with 04's have changed out the 4.10's for 4.56's.Some have even gone to 4.88's.Either is a LOT better than the stock 4.10 !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back