Lowest miles?

His is climate controlled...triple HEPA filtration..lol

I thought this was for slowest miles, So i didn't bother to post here.:D

10088 on my 04. Just now getting broken in. I don't drive mine enough, Dodge built these things to drive and its a shame not to enjoy them. No other truck is built with bad ass in its veins.

by now i would say so, but we took the head off, andthe cylinders still had the cross hatch lines in it , so it was still in excellent shape

Why didn't ya' just list your odometer reading on the sale thread and be done with it?:dontknow:

D

I will be putting insurance on my Red 06 RC shortly it has just over 3 thousand miles,
Who has the lowest mileage now?

Uhh, what's the point of having having a bad ass truck if only the spiders in your garage get to see it. Go out and drive! And what's the point of 500 plus HP if it rides on a trailer?

Uhh, what's the point of having having a bad ass truck if only the spiders in your garage get to see it. Go out and drive! And what's the point of 500 plus HP if it rides on a trailer?

I have 2 one for show :) one for go :rock: I can assure you The only trailer it has been on, is to the dealer in Richardson Texas and from Richardson Texas to the Border.
Today it's nice + the Canucks won game 5 of the Stanely Cup so I'm cruising in my 1975 Brown lesabre ragtop (123,753 miles) :burnout:

Hmm... well got mine just over a month ago with 3900 miles on it, it's now at 4900 (300 mile drive back from getting it helped)

I have a hard time picking in the a.m going to work... Ram or EVO. they are very different and both very fun :) Hoping to keep enjoying both and splitting the miles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back