M/H DRAG RADIALS FOR SALE!!!!!!

Do I remember correctly that these only fit stock rear axles on '04s, or are they good for all years of our trucks?

NukeGM/Ford, if you end up in Phoenix, let us know. We have 4 SRT-10 trucks & 2 Viper cars in our group now & can always use another.

i went down there for the cruise up to Mopars at the Strip back in March but nobody showed up……………….:confused:

Ok, so I've done some research on the Greyhound/GPX shipping and found that as long as the destination point has a greyhound or gpx terminal in the area it can be shipped from my greyhound terminal to be picked up at your local terminal. The cost is substantially lower than UPS and FEDEX by about half. So if anyone is still interested let me know and I believe I can make it happen...... as long as you have a greyhound or Gpx terminal in your area.

Thanks
Paul

do i get a discount since it was my idea to check on greyhound??:rock::rock:

Do I remember correctly that these only fit stock rear axles on '04s, or are they good for all years of our trucks?

They will fit all, but some have reported the wheel weights being shaved off by the rear calipers.

I'm really not sure why these haven't sold yet.

Got to be the shipping....... because you can't beat the price.
BTW......Great to finally put a face with the name....lol
How was your trip home?

Got to be the shipping....... because you can't beat the price.
BTW......Great to finally put a face with the name....lol
How was your trip home?

Uneventful, just the way I like my road trips. :D

It was great to meet you too, can't wait to see you get that truck back.

Shouldn't be long......we'll after my new Forged CP's are made......lol
I will have her ready by spring....... damn that's a long ways out:(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back