M&H Drag Radials with rim

bmako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 M&H drag Radials w/rims. No center piece. P390/40R17 Racemaster.
Made about 10-12 runs on them a few years ago. Located New Jersey
b/o

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 501
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    781.7 KB · Views: 1,524
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    808.2 KB · Views: 856
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    636.3 KB · Views: 471
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    691.3 KB · Views: 584
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 423
Im not really sure whats reasonable.... Do you have a ballpark what your looking for? How long can these tires hang around before they start to dry out and harden?

they were kept in my basement. so sun sun or elements. But, I dont know the answer to your question. They look fine to me and I would use them again but I am out of the racing scene now. $700 or b/o

A check from the local tire shop with a durometer should show the effective softness of the rubber on the tire. These tires, as any tire, will harded over time, therefore losing some of the traction they originally would provide. Being they were in the basement, I'd assume they'd would be good and will damn sure provide better traction than our 22's:D

Does anybody know if these wheels with the right offset are able to be tucked under the truck without modifications to the caliper? I want to run these but really dont want them sticking out much, kinda like the look of how the stock wheels stay flush with the side of the truck.

Does anybody know if these wheels with the right offset are able to be tucked under the truck without modifications to the caliper? I want to run these but really dont want them sticking out much, kinda like the look of how the stock wheels stay flush with the side of the truck.

If you can find the correct offset and backspacing in our lug pattern. Greatest of luck. That's why you only have a couple manufacturers that make drag wheels that'll fit our trucks.

no tire/wheel combo off the shelf will fit under the bed...

you can put 17x8's off of a regular ram and they'll tuck under, but you'll lose some of your contact patch because of the width of the wheel (the 390's are designed for 12" wheels)

these will stick out about 2" outside your fenderwells.

i do have a set of 17x8's with worn out 390's for sale... actually, you can have them, just pay for shipping... then you can buy this guy's wheels/tires and see which one you want to keep...

you won't have to grind the calipers or anything with either of these two options...

i do have a set of 17x8's with worn out 390's for sale... actually, you can have them, just pay for shipping... then you can buy this guy's wheels/tires and see which one you want to keep...

That's an awesome price! If the OP doesn't want them, I do.

no tire/wheel combo off the shelf will fit under the bed...

you can put 17x8's off of a regular ram and they'll tuck under, but you'll lose some of your contact patch because of the width of the wheel (the 390's are designed for 12" wheels)

these will stick out about 2" outside your fenderwells.

you won't have to grind the calipers or anything with either of these two options...
Sweet bro I'll take em! PM coming at you.

Dan, if deal falls through I'd like to jump in line on those wheels and DRs. After Chris of course. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back