M/H Slicks and 17" wheels

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I owe Eddie 350$ for these tires.

I will not be able to use them for another year or two until i get the truck toughened up a bite and find where all my precious horsepower has gone :)

So they are up for sale. They look good to me lots of passes let on them, i think they have been run 10 times.......... Eddie can chime in.

In the past it's cost me around 45$ per tire to ship.

I'm out of the country until the end of the month if you want them. Call dibs, save the money and send it once I get back and ship them..
oct909120-1.jpg

it's in the corner ;)

They are garage kept or shop kept now, and I've never installed them since I bought the truck. If someone want's them local in Houston, well you can drive your happy arse out to Montgomery and pick them up! :)

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:
:argh: DAG-NABBIT JAY!!! You had these all along???

I just bought some M/H DR's from a member on here not too long ago for twice the price and you KNOW I'm not gonna use them.

P1000785.jpg

I would have rather got yours to collect some garaage dust :mad: and I would'a saved big on shipping..

DAMN ANT! sorry hoss man i'd have loved for you to get these, maybe james, or james or robert or ryan, or trey, or or or.

Someone will get a great deal!

Have you taken them to the track yet?

OSO said:
What is the width and offset of the wheels and what size tire? I am Interested.
the wheels are the same you bought from me, tires are 29.3 inches tall

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
the wheels are the same you bought from me, tires are 29.3 inches tall
Damn they look shorter. I will not be able to use anything over 25-26 when i swap the 4.56 to 4.10 . Thanks for the info.

James, Joe (yellow Venom) called dibs hoss......... sorry.

Joe got'em

Alright Joe just hold your money, my wife will not be able to ship them so it will be a month.

Ant, do you remember the shipping on the one's you bought? Just to give joe an idea as to the cost.

thanks y'all, quick and fast. the way i like it!

bigike said:

Joe got'em

Alright Joe just hold your money, my wife will not be able to ship them so it will be a month.

Ant, do you remember the shipping on the one's you bought? Just to give joe an idea as to the cost.

thanks y'all, quick and fast. the way i like it!

Thanks Jay,No hurry for them(theres snow on the ground here!!:mad: ),Pm me when you have a time,EXO had a set sent up here and think it was around $140,Thanks again:rock:

OSO said:
Damn they look shorter. I will not be able to use anything over 25-26 when i swap the 4.56 to 4.10 . Thanks for the info.
what RPM stall is the converter you run??

Hi BigIke,
No disrespect intended, but...
Just in case things fall thru with YellowV on your deal, i'll take them.

BigC

No worries mate............. but i doubt to think Joe will pass up on them.

he's going to need them in a BAD way!

bigike said:
No worries mate............. but i doubt to think Joe will pass up on them.

he's going to need them in a BAD way!
Your exactly right Jay,I wont be passing these up,theres NO way I will get it to hook to the track without them,this truck is going to be a beast!!:burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: ,SOLD,SOLD,SOLD!!:congrats: LOL,isn't that how they do it at BJ? LOL!:D

bigike said:

Joe got'em

Shipping was like $145 from the northwest.. And James will likely get the ones I have anyway since that'll save shipping and they're virtually new..

Yellow venom said:
SOLD,SOLD,SOLD!!:congrats: LOL,isn't that how they do it at BJ? LOL!:D

BJ Services? Cause if that's what you meant then hell yesss.. And my company bought them..

Venom Power said:
BJ Services? Cause if that's what you meant then hell yesss.. And my company bought them..

:D LMAO,I should have known someone would go that route:p ,Barrett Jackson to clarify,Thats funny though,sign me up too:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back