M&H Slicks With Rims

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decided to sell my barely used 390's they only have 3 passes on them i have just figured i will never run the truck again so no since in letting the rott looking at getting 500 plus shipping from 45133 or pickup will work also:) I do have more pics of the setup tey were jus to big for the forum they actually show the front of the rim lol email at [email protected] for more pics or call 937-402-7623 names chris

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    921.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Do they clear the calipers without shaving? Roger, jump on these. You know you want them and need them.:D

SANTEEN said:
Do they clear the calipers without shaving? Roger, jump on these. You know you want them and need them.:D

yes they are the 17 inch rim style so they will clear with no shaving

by the way,how is the paint job coming along? Someone is going to get a great deal,good luck on the sale!
I had a quote done not too long ago and I think it was around $140 to ship a set.

Last edited:
sent an email. Seems like all the stores in my town don't want to return my calls on this setup so I guess I will buy used. Little worried about shipping haha.

Exo said:
sent an email. Seems like all the stores in my town don't want to return my calls on this setup so I guess I will buy used. Little worried about shipping haha.

Hey Todd,scoop thest up,the shipping isn't all that bad. Maybe I could borrow them? LOL!:p

FATJACK said:
Hey Chris, If you find a buyer could you bring them to Panama City with you??

possible deliver to panama city will be availble jus dont know how sure i am goin to be able to make it i will hopefully be back in ohio right know im in reno doing some work:dontknow:

Yellow venom said:
by the way,how is the paint job coming along? Someone is going to get a great deal,good luck on the sale!
I had a quote done not too long ago and I think it was around $140 to ship a set.

the truck is fully painted but is still at the paint shop since im not in ohio im picking it up when i fly in but stinkers hood looks bad ass from what the painter said so im anxious to get back home lol i thanks i miss my truck more than my wife:)

Exo said:

sent reply i wouldnt really even call these used like i said only 3 passes and only burned them 2 rotation at the track didnt want to f up the paint with rubber lol

05dodgesrt10 said:
sent reply i wouldnt really even call these used like i said only 3 passes and only burned them 2 rotation at the track didnt want to f up the paint with rubber lol

WOW!! even a better deal,still has the tits on the tires I see in the pics!! Yeah that rubber on the paint is a pain,You should see how fun it is getting it off yellow! LOL! (those 3rd gear burnouts don't kelp either,LMAO!!:burnout: )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back