M1 Carbine wit muffler

eddie102870 said:
I'm guessing flash suppressor, Cause nobody in their right mind would advertise a silencer or muffler...........................................Would they?

it's only illegal if the buyer doesn't have his class V cwp, here...or i think that's what it is...all it takes is a [long] background check, and the ability for the feds to stop by whenever they want....and about $500 for the permit...

viperhauler said:
it's only illegal if the buyer doesn't have his class V cwp, here...or i think that's what it is...all it takes is a [long] background check, and the ability for the feds to stop by whenever they want....and about $500 for the permit...

Class 3 weapons (machine guns,sub-machine guns,suppressors) require a $200 Federal tax stamp,takes about two or three months for the transfer to go through

then there are also Class 3 dealers licenses

i was under the impression there were no more guns made like that? that you had to get one that was made before the ban or not have one at all?

that's what pre-ban is...they changed the lower receiver for whatever reason,

the big deal is the full auto, i think:dontknow:

mine is a pre-ban, bill's is, apparently, and i guess eddie has one, too....

best buy a 50 cal if ya want one, i can see those going away soon. not sure why thou, i can reach out just as far with a 308.....

.50 cal will pierce a suicide bombers car and him @ 1200 meters with no issues at all ;)

lol ya i see i forgot to take some over the weekend i was really busy as it was my birthday and all :) ill post some when i get out of work today

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back