M1A Socom 16

SHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my Springfield Armory M1A Socom 16 because the governor of NY is an asshole. If anyone is serious i will post a picture it is like new with less then 100 rounds shot through it. I still have the original box and manuals. Comes with 4 20 round mags 1 10 round and 1 5 round. Shoots the 308 win. or the 7.62x51 NATO

$2500 OBO

You can thank Obama for that! The problem is not the guns! The problem is stupid people! I guess we're going start having to protect our self and family's with hammers and base ball bats!

I kow I wouldn't sell it if I were you. The law isn't exactly constitutional and the way it is written even cops are breaking the law. I would sit tight and wait this one out

well i am going to buy a 308 bolt competition that is sighted in for 600 plus yards :D

Well, why didn't you say so... I have shot a 308 Savage and love it. Would love to get a bolt action, the lever is getting old

GLWTS

im trying to sell the M1A to buy a Remington 700 in 308, my gunsmith friend built it and it is big money so im trying to sell a few things to buy it

Throw it on gunbroker, lots of over priced guns selling on there right now.

Throw it on gunbroker, lots of over priced guns selling on there right now.
i put OBO that stands for Or Best Offer it took me 2 years to find this gun and back then springfield had them on a 2 year back order

i put OBO that stands for Or Best Offer it took me 2 years to find this gun and back then springfield had them on a 2 year back order

I know what OBO stands for. Don't get pissed at me, just saying people are getting 600.00 for a hi-point 9mm carbine when they are 200.00 new.

People are getting more money for their guns now due to the ban talk, it was in your favor trying to help you :dontknow:

I know what them guns sell for new. 1600.00 depends on which you have. post a pic up.

ever seen a ruger 10/22 take down ? 300 new, seen one on gunbroker selling for over 900 with time still left.

hey was nothing against you (Ramdude) i was just having a bad day at work, i am sorry didnt mean to take it out on the members. trying to sell it locally but will post a picture if i get a chance

Heres a picture with everything included if anyone is interested

cellpics260_zps15d9d18a.jpg

Heres a picture with everything included if anyone is interested

cellpics260_zps15d9d18a.jpg

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't sell it local, try gunbroker.com get the most that you can. Market is up high right now, people are paying top dollar scared of the ban.

I seen some AR 15 complete lowers going for 795 :confused::confused: that's nuts. but people are paying for it.

Good luck tho, that's a sweet gun.

no interest anyone?? great for killing terrorist :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back