M20 Warrior Tactical Operations Flashlight

HOT RAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought it new in Jan 09 and been laying around collecting dust.Has a 250 lumen Cree R2 LED bulb.Has neck lanyard,picatinny rail mount,pocket clip,momentary or on/off tail cap,three brightness modes plus strobe,striking bezel front and rear,belt case that has storage for two spare batteries and is quick-detachable ( to use as a weapon with the strike bezels),and coiled remote pressure swich for use on long weapons.Hard anodized waterproof aircraft aluminum case.MIL-spec : MIL-STD-810F. Uses two CR123 batteries. I paid $175 for it.

PM me with offers.

Is it this one? :confused:

olight-m20s-warrior-premium-r5-tactical-flashlight-320-lumens-law-enforcement-special-operation-edition_2387_500.jpg

olight_m20_r5_throw.jpg

http://www.j2ledflashlight.com/m20olight.html

Last edited:
post up a pic, im a succer for a good flashlight...lol

eddie102870 said:

I so have you beat :D

This was taken 4 years ago... it has grown

wesalbert said:

i needed one bad this morning at 4:00am climbing a oak tree:D

wesalbert said:

whoa . . . . that is quite . . . . the flash light collection . . . . . .??????

Gonna start up a new thread so I don't hoe up this one.

thats a lot of mag lights...lol you ought to see my nightforce qbeam...lol

eddie102870 said:

Looks exactly like the one pictured except for the small button on the side for the instant-on strobe.Mine has strobe function but it is accessed differently.

damn..175 bucks for a flashlight?..And a whole flashlight collection??/..are you guys afraid of the dark????...lol..

Sorry for hoing your thread Nelson...

Riff62 said:
damn..175 bucks for a flashlight?..And a whole flashlight collection??/..are you guys afraid of the dark????...lol..

No problem at all.

I seem drawn to overly expensive toys of ALL sorts : SRTs,flashlights,guns,knives,women :D

Going to throw a number out there and see how it goes

$100 shipped :dontknow:

also have a few fairly expensive guns for sale
pm me for info

Riff62 said:

I have one that was.... well lets say over $500 :D

wow really?...is that a flashlight or one of those fleshlight things?...cuz for 500 bucks for a flashlight somebody oughta be getting sex of some sort...lol

Riff62 said:
wow really?...is that a flashlight or one of those fleshlight things?...cuz for 500 bucks for a flashlight somebody oughta be getting sex of some sort...lol

The sellers and the buyers are getting sex : they are screwing us and we are getting screwed :aetsch: :D ;)

But you get what you pay for

Riff62 said:
Bwaaaaha haha :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back