Mac Mufflers

FlaglerSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at just swapping out my muffler for 2 aftermarket ones are these Mac mufflers any good? If not does anyone have any other suggestions? I don't want to cut the exhaust up basically I want to leave my truck with the ability to take off whatever mods I do and return to stock w/o anyone knowing

I'm looking at just swapping out my muffler for 2 aftermarket ones are these Mac mufflers any good? If not does anyone have any other suggestions? I don't want to cut the exhaust up basically I want to leave my truck with the ability to take off whatever mods I do and return to stock w/o anyone knowing

I've ran Mac 3" GTO mufflers in the past and sounded great! I've since switched to our SnakeBite exhaust and the sound is 10x better. Our kit has an X-Pipe and mufflers included and With our rear exit setup, you can return to stock sir. PN me if I can answe anything for you.

I've ran Mac 3" GTO mufflers in the past and sounded great! I've since switched to our SnakeBite exhaust and the sound is 10x better. Our kit has an X-Pipe and mufflers included and With our rear exit setup, you can return to stock sir. PN me if I can answe anything for you.

You sell an exhasut system? First I've heard of this!

Just kiddin. Sounds pretty good on the interwebz vids I have seen.

At venemous1 not sure how to pm yet but I sent you a friend request because I'm interested in your setup. Could you include pics and details on price, install, and any other info on the set up. My truck is a stock (except for a K&N drop in which I'm not sure if that was worth it) 04 with 41xxx on the clock. It's my DD I like the way it sounds and runs but I'd like it to be a little louder. I've considered removing the muffler but not sure if thata a wise move I've also heard about deleting rear cats but I don't like that idea cause like I said if I want to return to stock I just want to be able to unbolt the mod and bolt up the factory equipment. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this is my first SRT-10!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back