Machined Faced Replica photos

flamesarewicked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
being my truck came with chrome replicas and not the oem polished wheels, I'm thinking of going to some machined face replicas.. so I was wondering if any active users have any truck photos to post up with those wheels on it. I came across a few in the garage but not many.. I think it would look real sharp on my black truck since they are painted black between the spokes.. any photos are appreciated.

Hi, we do have companies in Germany that can do the machined face on your alloy wheels. They Charge here 120 € which is currently almost 1:1 with US $.

This should be much cheaper than buying a new set. If your wheels are straight why not considering that step.

If we have those companies you surely have them as well. Every machine shop with a CNC cutting machine can do it, but not everybody is capable to do it.

Btw they also take away small curb rash with this procedure....

mag-02-size-01.jpg

All the best

Arne

Last edited:
i believe it was OutNumbered that had a set on his Viper Truck. looked awe some.

search "machined face wheels"

being my truck came with chrome replicas and not the oem polished wheels, I'm thinking of going to some machined face replicas.. so I was wondering if any active users have any truck photos to post up with those wheels on it. I came across a few in the garage but not many.. I think it would look real sharp on my black truck since they are painted black between the spokes.. any photos are appreciated.

Im pretty sure you have stockers on your truck, they came chrome or polished with clear i believe....

mine aren't original, the ones that originally came on the truck were painted black and the owner before me sold them to buy the chrome ones that are currently on it. also I can't take mine off because it's my daily driver unless I have another set to put on the truck..I've googled these wheels and found just a few pics of them on our trucks. it mostly pulls up a stock photo of the wheel only.. jtsvp sells them and I'll likely go with them since they are the same price as the rest and I'd rather help out them than some nobody company..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back