Mad Props to RedSrt007

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
I recently purchased a series of mods. The mods include a Vec3 with tuning software, Hi-Flow mids with electric cut outs, Meth injection, AEM wideband, SRT Boost guage, and a 3 pod pillar.

Thanks to Patrick and Jose we were able to complete installation and tuning this weekend.

On the way down to San Diego before the tuning I was getting 11.2 MPG with the cruise control on at 70 MPH. On the way back from San Diego I got 14.9 MPG with cruise control on at 70MPH.:rock: :rock:

I have a very noticeable power increase from the whole RPM range. Patrick and Jose spent the last part of Saturday and the first part of Sunday road tuning my truck. I am sooooooooo happy with the results.:burnout: :burnout: :D :D :D :rock: . Tuning is a fine act that is accomplished safely with max power gains by only experienced tuners.

We even had enough time to check out a car show at a Naval Base in San Diego. Maybe Patrick will chime in on the details on this show. All I know is I'm definately going to this car show next year.:rock: :rock:

I did a base run at Sacramento Raceway (Thanks ViperBite) prior to the recent mods installation and tune. My time was 13.321 @104 MPH. I will try to do a follow up run at the same Sacramento Raceway this Wednesday and post the time difference.

Last but not least I want to thank Patrick's wife (Jennifer) for the hospitality this weekend. I am really impressed with the support Jennifer gives Patrick on this Truck Club.:rock: :rock: :rock: She really reminds me of my wife's support of my addiction to this truck and the VTCOA. I even got to talk to Jack and can't wait to meet him on the next GTG at Fontana Raceway this month.

With the new mods and tune I will need to hook up the traction. I am looking for M&H 390's on 16's or 17's if anybody wants to sell theirs (Hint for Texas Yellow Fever).

Brad

Sounds like she's all dialed in!! Good deal, can't wait to see how she does in Sacramento :rock:

I guess you made it home :eek:

No problem man.... :)

Adjustments to Fuel and Timing maps, and data logging all sensors helps to get it all dialed in :burnout:. She is running very strong, and hope to see some great numbers (if you can get some traction :D).

Till we meet again! :bebored::D

Yes, the Coronado even this weekend was incredible! Thanks to Jose for mentioning something about it.... We will definitely HAVE to schedule an official VTCOA GTG for this next year! Everything from SRT experience to vendors made it a great place to be! Think of it as a Mini-Sema show presented by some big sponsors (Dodge, Meguiars, etc...)

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
I guess you made it home :eek:

No problem man.... :)

Adjustments to Fuel and Timing maps, and data logging all sensors helps to get it all dialed in :burnout:. She is running very strong, and hope to see some great numbers (if you can get some traction :D).

Till we meet again! :bebored::D

Yes, the Coronado even this weekend was incredible! Thanks to Jose for mentioning something about it.... We will definitely HAVE to schedule an official VTCOA GTG for this next year! Everything from SRT experience to vendors made it a great place to be! Think of it as a Mini-Sema show presented by some big sponsors (Dodge, Meguiars, etc...)

-Red

How as the October Fest?:beer:

The October fest was great!! The family had a blast....

Jose and his 'girls' (Whoot Whoot..what a stud!!) came too :D

SRTBRAD

Can you post up some pics of the electric cut outs, or maybe even a vid? I'm very interested installing those on my truck and install some high flow cats. The exhaust fumes are killing me very very slowly.

Thanks!

LitemUp said:
SRTBRAD

Can you post up some pics of the electric cut outs, or maybe even a vid? I'm very interested installing those on my truck and install some high flow cats. The exhaust fumes are killing me very very slowly.

Thanks!

I can post up some pics but do not want to give JMB a bad name. I have some issues with the cut outs that need to be worked out with Justin.

However I do have some before the installation pics that I can post up later.

SrtBrad said:
I recently purchased a series of mods. The mods include a Vec3 with tuning software, Hi-Flow mids with electric cut outs, Meth injection, AEM wideband, SRT Boost guage, and a 3 pod pillar.

Thanks to Patrick and Jose we were able to complete installation and tuning this weekend.

On the way down to San Diego before the tuning I was getting 11.2 MPG with the cruise control on at 70 MPH. On the way back from San Diego I got 14.9 MPG with cruise control on at 70MPH.:rock: :rock:

I have a very noticeable power increase from the whole RPM range. Patrick and Jose spent the last part of Saturday and the first part of Sunday road tuning my truck. I am sooooooooo happy with the results.:burnout: :burnout: :D :D :D :rock: . Tuning is a fine act that is accomplished safely with max power gains by only experienced tuners.

We even had enough time to check out a car show at a Naval Base in San Diego. Maybe Patrick will chime in on the details on this show. All I know is I'm definately going to this car show next year.:rock: :rock:

I did a base run at Sacramento Raceway (Thanks ViperBite) prior to the recent mods installation and tune. My time was 13.321 @104 MPH. I will try to do a follow up run at the same Sacramento Raceway this Wednesday and post the time difference.

Last but not least I want to thank Patrick's wife (Jennifer) for the hospitality this weekend. I am really impressed with the support Jennifer gives Patrick on this Truck Club.:rock: :rock: :rock: She really reminds me of my wife's support of my addiction to this truck and the VTCOA. I even got to talk to Jack and can't wait to meet him on the next GTG at Fontana Raceway this month.

With the new mods and tune I will need to hook up the traction. I am looking for M&H 390's on 16's or 17's if anybody wants to sell theirs (Hint for Texas Yellow Fever).

Brad

It was nice talking with you And Patrick on the phone yesterday. I need to get my ass down there so Patrick can do the same for my truck:rock:

Annu Kumar said:
It was nice talking with you And Patrick on the phone yesterday. I need to get my ass down there so Patrick can do the same for my truck:rock:

No problem Annu.:rock: I will be going to Sacramento again this Wednesday to test out the mods. Maybe you can join me at the track?

SrtBrad said:
No problem Annu.:rock: I will be going to Sacramento again this Wednesday to test out the mods. Maybe you can join me at the track?

Brad I can Olny make it On Late weekend nights:dontknow: There is too much work for this new business

NO PROBLEM!!! glad that your truck is RUNNING GREAT now with the new tune.....installation was kinda a pain in the rear but we manage to knock it out!! :rock: your truck runs STRONG as hell!!! we never got a chance to run but maybe next time!!! i think it will be pretty close!!! but we will see ;)

but as far as the event......it is called "Speed Festival" that held here on Coronado Navel base EVERY OCTOBER!!! i mean i have always know about it but i was supprised that Pat or Brad didnt know what the hell i was talking about!!! but either way.....i had a great time, it was my first time attending this too but i hope the VTCOA makes an apperance from now on!!! (now that Pat knows about it!!) but it was fun!!! got to see some RARE cars you dont see everyday :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:
RedSrt007 said:
The October fest was great!! The family had a blast....

Jose and his 'girls' (Whoot Whoot..what a stud!!) came too :D

EASY KILLER!!! ;) ;)

SRTPWR41 said:
NO PROBLEM!!! glad that your truck is RUNNING GREAT now with the new tune.....installation was kinda a pain in the rear but we manage to knock it out!! :rock: your truck runs STRONG as hell!!! we never got a chance to run but maybe next time!!! i think it will be pretty close!!! but we will see ;)

but as far as the event......it is called "Speed Festival" that held here on Coronado Navel base EVERY OCTOBER!!! i mean i have always know about it but i was supprised that Pat or Brad didnt know what the hell i was talking about!!! but either way.....i had a great time, it was my first time attending this too but i hope the VTCOA makes an apperance from now on!!! (now that Pat knows about it!!) but it was fun!!! got to see some RARE cars you dont see everyday :burnout: :burnout:

Will you be attending the Tuesday San Diego hang out that Patrick is doing? Maybe we can make a run then and besides I forgot the electric cut out motor at Patricks.

SrtBrad said:
Will you be attending the Tuesday San Diego hang out that Patrick is doing? Maybe we can make a run then and besides I forgot the electric cut out motor at Patricks.

i might!!! My Chief called and said i might be working Nights 2morrow :dontknow: no official word!!! hopefully ill find out by 2night :confused: but if i dont........ill be there!!! ;)

I just thought I'd use every possible thread opportuniy to wish Patrick a Happy Birthday....

D

Just got back from Sacramento Raceway. I was able to win 4 out of 5 Races. I lost the first one due to massive traction issues.

Here was the time on the first run:
13.466 @ 106.078mph with a 2.230 60' :mad: R/T .445 :embarassed: :embarassed: :bawling: :bawling: :puke: :puke: :sleep: :sleep:

Heated the tires a little more and dropped the rear psi to 25 on the second run:
13.201 @ 104.637 with a 1.978 60' :burnout: :burnout: R/T .138:banghead: :banghead: (I couldn't see the light that well due to the smoke from the burnout).

Really heated the tires and dropped the rear PSI to 22 on the last run:
13.154 @ 104.818 with a 1.998 60' :D R/T .099

All my runs had traction problems including laying rubber between first to second. The more I heated the tires the better the 60' was and lowering the tire pressure also helped but I lost in the trap speed a bit.

I guess it's time for some 390's and Cal-Tracs.

Two weeks ago the track was prepped much better. I was able to get a 13.321 @ 104 (Rounded off) with a 1.9xx 60' before my mods. Even people that were there 2 weeks ago who remembered me said their 60' was off by .2 or so. I asked the track officials if they prepped the track at all. The officials said "not today":mad: :mad:

Overall it was a good test for 91 pump gas + .4 for 2 bottles of octane boost tune. Tonight I used a full tank with 91 pump gas with 1 32ounce bottle of Torco. At the track I had a half tank left. I was able to gain almost 3mph on the trap speed and a little over .2 on the ET. If I would of hooked a little better I know I would have been l3.0x or possibly break the 12's. This coming from just adding Hi Flow cats, meth injection, and a Vec3 with a proper tune.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back