Made a couple changes to the "shed"

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cars were taking up too much ground space, so dad decided to start stacking them.

BEFORE:

IMG_5757.jpg

AFTER: (these pictures have 3 more cars than the first one)

Shed033.jpg

Shed035.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. A little off topic......how do they like the Alfa? Thinking of getting one someday. They have great headroom.

Very nice. A little off topic......how do they like the Alfa? Thinking of getting one someday. They have great headroom.

Overall I think they are happy with it. Alfa as I believe it is now out of business. They had issues with the dealer they purchased from, but of course that is not Alfa's problems. Head room is great, the center island closed/bathroom setup is very nice as well.

They have owned it for probably 4 years and Im sure it doesnt have 5000 kms on it yet. Maybe someday dad will slow down so they can actually use it.

Looks sweet Tyler!:rock: ,that sure opened it up in there,Who's yellow crotch rocket? Anymore plans for your 10?:dontknow:

Last edited:
Overall I think they are happy with it. Alfa as I believe it is now out of business. They had issues with the dealer they purchased from, but of course that is not Alfa's problems. Head room is great, the center island closed/bathroom setup is very nice as well.

They have owned it for probably 4 years and Im sure it doesnt have 5000 kms on it yet. Maybe someday dad will slow down so they can actually use it.
Yes Alfa is out of business. But most components are made by other manufacturers and put in the Alfa. I'm looking at other brands also. There are a few more with 7' plus headroom.

I've seen that floorplan with the center bath and hallway. It is very nice.

Again....Very nice "Shed".

Yep, Thats a Shed:dontknow:....

Nice collection are they all yours ???

Looks sweet Tyler!:rock: ,that sure opened it up in there,Who's yellow crotch rocket? Anymore plans for your 10?:dontknow:

The yellow bike is mine, its one of those mini things. The neighbour in Leduc bought it and could never make it run so he gave it to me. I got it running and have made a few high speed blasts down the driveway. Chelsea got hooked on it and one day drove it around for like 6 hours one day. :D

The yellow bike is mine, its one of those mini things. The neighbour in Leduc bought it and could never make it run so he gave it to me. I got it running and have made a few high speed blasts down the driveway. Chelsea got hooked on it and one day drove it around for like 6 hours one day. :D

LOL! Any pics or vids?:rock::D

Yep, Thats a Shed:dontknow:....

Nice collection are they all yours ???

Dad calls it his "shed".

The YF and the white Javelin on the bottom RH corner are mine.

The Gremlin on the top LH side and the Magnum are my one brothers.

The Pacer "project" is my other brothers.

The rest are dads.

Dad calls it his "shed".

The YF and the white Javelin on the bottom RH corner are mine.

The Gremlin on the top LH side and the Magnum are my one brothers.

The Pacer "project" is my other brothers.

The rest are dads.

Definatly my kind of shed....It reminded me of a house I looked at a few years ago down here....the shed was bigger than the house...gives a new meaning to being tossed to the dog house by the old lady:D--OK hunny anything you say..:rock::rock::rock:.

Definatly my kind of shed....It reminded me of a house I looked at a few years ago down here....the shed was bigger than the house...gives a new meaning to being tossed to the dog house by the old lady:D--OK hunny anything you say..:rock::rock::rock:.

No doubt, this is actually the 2nd bigger building at there house. Then there is a couple smaller ones too.

IMG_5801.jpg

Back