Made a custom grill badge for my 05 today

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I thought it turned out pretty good, its two layers of vinyl for the color. Its flush mounted into the grill too. Im going to change the colors because they didnt match up to the trucks "scheme" well enough, but its still better than the Ram:

100_1818e.JPG

100_1821e.JPG

I may consider making these if theres enough interest, they are just time consuming to cut perfectly and bend to the proper shape.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
I thought it turned out pretty good, its two layers of vinyl for the color. Its flush mounted into the grill too. Im going to change the colors because they didnt match up to the trucks "scheme" well enough, but its still better than the Ram:

100_1818e.JPG

100_1821e.JPG

I may consider making these if theres enough interest, they are just time consuming to cut perfectly and bend to the proper shape.
Justin

nice .....did you get our 5 minute to bolt in stainless steel mesh custom 5 piece grills done yet...it has been a day and a half....:dontknow: :D

JMB Justin said:

100_1818e.JPG

100_1821e.JPG

Justin

Looks great! I would be interested in an exact fit for an 06, I will be your guinea pig! Great job though, I like that alot.

JMB Justin said:

100_1818e.JPG

100_1821e.JPG

Justin

you should take a look at my pix link. mine is the real thing. with a little patience, it can be done.

davo19 said:
you should take a look at my pix link. mine is the real thing. with a little patience, it can be done.

I heated and bent mine as well but it doesn't last....if you look closely at your pics.....the horizontal lines you see are cracks in the epoxy....with time...chuncks of the epoxy will fall out taking the color with it......:(

that was the 1rst try. we learned from that one. the stress cracks are from lack of patience. i wanted to see how long it would last before it goes to hell.

Nowwhat said:
nice .....did you get our 5 minute to bolt in stainless steel mesh custom 5 piece grills done yet...it has been a day and a half....:dontknow: :D

Not quite yet, I might have it finished today though LOL. Actually I will be ordering that material on Monday and hopefully will have something to show off in a couple weeks.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, Im going to make up a few different ones to try out too.

Justin

Looks great! I would be interested in one for an 06 too..:rock:

I'll make up a few of these and let you guys know when they are ready,
Thanks
Justin

I think they look waaaaayy better than the ram head :D What were they thinking at Dodge anyways :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back