Mag-Hytec Rear differential pan

I cant even slide under mine its so low. And I'm 6' 180lbs

Love the cover and gear pics

Checked them out just now but don't understand how they work? Where are the bearing caps, and how could those bolts attach to them? Looking at my pics I couldn't figure it out.

Though I thought this was funny...
"All Girdles increase fluid capacity approx. 1/2 pint"

What the hell is an extra half pint gonna do?:D

Just an option as I'd rather have more strength and a little more fluid than lots of fluid and nothing.........Moser uses the same style with their $3000+ axle assemblies going behind 1000hp+ drivetrains so the little extra fluid and the bearing cap preload sounds pretty good. The Hytec is nice but does nothing for strength but does look nice, the flange on the TA is almost an inch thick which also helps, had one on my Hemi ram and would have got one for the 10 but the 2dr has the kicker shock and TA did not make one with that so I kept the OE one.

Just an option as I'd rather have more strength and a little more fluid than lots of fluid and nothing.........Moser uses the same style with their $3000+ axle assemblies going behind 1000hp+ drivetrains so the little extra fluid and the bearing cap preload sounds pretty good. The Hytec is nice but does nothing for strength but does look nice, the flange on the TA is almost an inch thick which also helps, had one on my Hemi ram and would have got one for the 10 but the 2dr has the kicker shock and TA did not make one with that so I kept the OE one.

I don't understand, the shock mount is on top of the housing, how does it interfere with the cover? ?

I don't understand, the shock mount is on top of the housing, how does it interfere with the cover? ?

The stock kicker shock mounts to a bracket attached to factory diff cover. Any aftermarket cover won't have this.

The stock kicker shock mounts to a bracket attached to factory diff cover. Any aftermarket cover won't have this.

i never looked on top of the diff when i unbolted the shock, thought it was just part of the diff housing and not the cover, thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back