MAGNAFLOW CAT BACK WITH B&B MIDPIPES NO CATS

MEANGENE75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UP FOR SALE IS MY OLD EXHAUST. IT CONSIST OF A SET OF B&B OFF ROAD MIDPIPES FOR USE WITH B&B HEADERS, MODIFIED INTERMEDIATE PIPES, AND A MAGNAFLOW CAT BACK WITH DUAL TIPS OUT REAR. IN GREAT SHAPE. VERY LITTLE USE. MAYBE 800 MILES ON THE SYSTEM BEFORE I WENT WITH FULL B&B OUT THE BACK. MY LOSS YOUR GAIN. WILL SHIP. BUT IT AINT CHEAP! YOU CAN ESTIMATE SHIPPING COST OUT OF SOUTH TEXAS ZIP 78801
THROUGH YOUR CHOICE OF CARRIER. I WILL HAVE TO CUT MIDPIPES TO GET IT INTO A BOX AS THEY ARE FULLY WELDED NOW. 500.00 FOR EVERYTHING, BUYER PAYS ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS. WILL DELIVER AS FAR AS SAN ANTONIO. ACCEPT PAYPAL.

Attachments

• EXHAUST.JPG
    EXHAUST.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 515
  • HEADPIPES.JPG
    HEADPIPES.JPG
    250.9 KB · Views: 265
exhaust

I'm interested in the exhaust. I live in Houston, but am heading down to Uvalde tomorrow for the day for work. If it works out maybe we can meet up down that way.

Was the exhaust on a RC or QC? Ive got a QC.

Nate.

sorry, its for a single cab. for a quad you would need two 3 inch sections of pipe to extend from the mid pipes to cat back. easy enough to do.

price drop to 400.00 that should make it a deal even for you quad cab guys that would need to modify it to work.

Can you find out how much it will cost to ship to nj 07069. I want that exhaust. Can you call me. Im running around all day.

Thanks,

Bob
908-295-7197

i would have to cut it into sections to ship. the tailpipes slip fit so no issue there. but you are going to have to weld extension pipes to magnaflow again. got on ups to estimate shipping. its a big heavy box! shipping comes to 130. ill pitch in on shipping and do it all for 500.00. call me back and let me know......gene

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back