Magnaflow exh. for 06 SRT-10

VAViperPower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
wondering if anyone could provide input as to what needs to be done to get the 04-05 magnaflow exh installed on an 06 SRT-10 Reg. Cab??
Ive heard that you have to cut, reposition and reweld some of the exhaust hangers to line up with the new hangar point found on the underside of 06's because they went from the 1500 bed to the 2500 bed assembly.

Also, wondering what others might have paid and what I can expect to have to pay if I have an exhaust shop reposition the exhaust hangars and install the magnaflow exh. system on the truck. Thanks for any input you guys can provide.

:rock:

well I installed the magnaflow with a buddy about two weeks ago and it wasn't hard. took about an hour and most of that was beating away at the factory pipes to get them off, we didn't use a lift or anything. if someone charges you more than 200 bucks for the cutting, rewelding, and install, you're getting ripped off. 'specially in northern virginia. call around to exhaust shops, tell them you have a ram (not a viper ram, because that's a red flag to charge way more) and you have an exhaust that simply needs to be installed but a bracket needs to be moved, and get a quote (and the guy's name) on the phone.

kcsr,
If you could attach a few pics that would be great. If you need to send the pics to my personal email it is [email protected]
I could really use the pics to try and do it at my buddys dads garage, otherwise im probably gonna have to take it an exhaust shop and leave the install to them. Thanks

Mark

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back