Magnaflow Exhaust

I figured this would sell pretty quick. Since I have been selling a ton of stuff lately, shoot me your offers to my Private message inbox. Getting close to a nearly cleaned out garage!

What does it take for me to sell these as quick as the guy that sold the Mopar headers for?

Yeah I get the rarity of the Mopar Headers,
And how sweet the price was for them compared to the market wanting them.

Help me find my right buyer? May be you....
My PayPal is waiting for the right buyer to throw some cash in it. Shoot me a PM offer and I'll let you know if you are the "Right buyer."

Yeah I get the rarity of the Mopar Headers,
And how sweet the price was for them compared to the market wanting them.

Help me find my right buyer? May be you....
My PayPal is waiting for the right buyer to throw some cash in it. Shoot me a PM offer and I'll let you know if you are the "Right buyer."

Thanks for the offer my good sir, but I already have an exhaust set up in mind. To be quite honest at this point I got bigger priorities to take care of before I worry about my fart tubes.

once the garage is M/T, what are you gonna fill it with???

What does M/T stand for? Empty?

Man, once the garage is cleaned out I'm going to relish in it. I rent out my neighbor's garage. I store skis at my brothers house. I'm ready to not have so much "stuff."

Thanks for the offer my good sir, but I already have an exhaust set up in mind. To be quite honest at this point I got bigger priorities to take care of before I worry about my fart tubes.

Very cool.

Well you should at least post pictures to show the condition of the exhaust, that would help some.

That would be smart huh?

011E6D81-E32A-49F0-97D8-A253133550F0_zpsjz41orwq.jpg

F75B1F30-D7A2-48F2-B367-5F3D7094F930_zps18gin4oq.jpg

FB00B5AE-B217-444F-BF01-5B52D8B73B2D_zpsn7hdqxpw.jpg

I thought about cutting the tips off and putting them on our TDI. You can see the Vw lip above the tips but this gives you an idea of the damage on the outer edge I talked about on page one.

3D81D103-8B49-4EDC-805A-D8FCBA7BABF7_zpsazt6o14g.jpg

Shoot me an offer...

I've been shipping tons of parts lately. Heading to FedEx here in a minute.

Any idea on shipping to 85629? I'd also be interested in your coilpack & wiring - not that I need them, but....you never know when they'd come in handy!
If you could work a shipping price up id appreciate it.
Thanks
Neil

Still have the catless mids by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back