MAGNAFLOW....Thanks TONY

sparksftball69

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered the Magnaflow catback from tony at 0130 on sunday morning. I got it early Wed. Probably the quickest service around. Ill make sure I go through him for everything I can.

That is our Tony...but dont bragg to much about him...he is swelling up bad from all the good comments and I will be seeing him Saturday....all that swelling may start venting if you know what I mean..:toilet: ....there is good reason his nick name is "stinker"...:eek:

not a problem buddy , glad to help , actually running a bit behind this week, but should be fully caught up next week, had a ton of radiator covers and door sills to get done an out, but let me know if ya need anything , do what I can sir:)

Tony does get the parts out fast. He is psychic that way. He even knew I was going to say that.:aetsch::D

LOL it aint been that way this week tho, for some reason had a prob getting some things in:confused: hell even had a hood detour to cali:dontknow:
but we have those weeks sometimes, but things are almost good as normal:aetsch:

I like the magnaflow. I haven't had any problems in I live in Florida right by the ocean. Like the sound a lot too.

Love the sound of my magie too! If it craps...I would more than likely get another.....

question though. I installed it took it around the block reved it a couple times and had a little smoke coming out. cut it off. checked the oil..no coolant, checked the coolant..no oil. turned it back and its gone. Any suggestions?

did it smoke any before replacing the muffler? If not it's just the new muffler....it will burn off soon

sweet. I thought i was going to have to put the old baby girl down. Sounds a lot better though.

sparksftball69 said:
question though. I installed it took it around the block reved it a couple times and had a little smoke coming out. cut it off. checked the oil..no coolant, checked the coolant..no oil. turned it back and its gone. Any suggestions?
thats the innerds burnnin out buddy, but you good to go, and if ya have any probs, you know I am right here my good sir:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
thats the innerds burnnin out buddy, but you good to go, and if ya have any probs, you know I am right here my good sir:D
You a nice man bro.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back