MAGNAFLOWS TOO LOUD!!

gblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aloha..
I have headers going straight through to Manaflows...no cats or resonators when I bought it. What's the best resonator or other option I can put it to quiet it down? Sounds like an explosion when I start it up and way too loud when driving....

Mahalo from Maui

Gregg
04 silver with 6000 miles.......

Im thinking about taming mine down a bit with an "H" pipe

"H" pipe and STOCK muffler.:rock:

Stock is straight thru but much quieter.With no cats,headers and an "H" pipe ,I think you will be very happy.:D

"H" pipe is needed to lessen popping.Stock mufflers can be had for cheap and a lot of times free.

Just install a set of Cherry Bomb glass paks where the cats were....will take out almost all the drone.....the Magnaflow muffler has an internal X pipe so an H will not really help..been there done that...

gblue said:
Aloha..
I have headers going straight through to Manaflows...no cats or resonators when I bought it. What's the best resonator or other option I can put it to quiet it down? Sounds like an explosion when I start it up and way too loud when driving....

Mahalo from Maui

Gregg
04 silver with 6000 miles.......
Put your cat's back on, you'll be fine with the sound then....:itsme:

BTW, there are some here that pay BIG bucks for what your trying to get

rid of. :aetsch:

Quick

TNVIPER said:
Just install a set of Cherry Bomb glass paks where the cats were....will take out almost all the drone.....the Magnaflow muffler has an internal X pipe so an H will not really help..been there done that...
There is your answer:rock: :rock:

know run oem muffler with mopar catless headers , sound cool . much quieter too

hashash said:
know run oem muffler with mopar catless headers , sound cool . much quieter too

That is my next move I think. I have bassani's and JMB catless mids with power stick mufflers. I dont care for the power sticks. I think stock muffler might make it sound better.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back