Magnum research baby eagle compact 9mm for sale

Hatedonmostly

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
DSCN0250.jpg
DSCN0251.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f76/minibangbus/DSCN0252.jpg

DSCN0252.jpg
COMPACT BABY EAGLE Hard to find. Comes with 10 round factory clip and 2 33 round mags but one of the mags really holds 37. these baby eagle's are over 500.00 on gunbroker. I am asking 400.00

Is that a 33 round clip?

Disregard, I see your post to the side.

How many rounds have you shot thru it?

Would anybody want to trade some parts? kinda wanna sell this to get my new gears.......Does anybody have gears or anything else they might consider for a trade

Yea, PM box is still full.:D Anyone know how you do the whole buying a gun outta state thing?:dontknow:

linemup said:
Yea, PM box is still full.:D Anyone know how you do the whole buying a gun outta state thing?:dontknow:

The "legal" ;) way to do it is: The seller ships the gun from a FFL Dealer to a FFL dealer of your choice, in your area. Then you go to your dealer, fill out the paperwork, and background check, then pickup your gun (after any "cooling off period", of course).

Black1 said:
The "legal" ;) way to do it is: The seller ships the gun from a FFL Dealer to a FFL dealer of your choice, in your area. Then you go to your dealer, fill out the paperwork, and background check, then pickup your gun (after any "cooling off period", of course).[/QUOTE]
ha ha that would suck, no waiting here in texas, and with my concealed carry permit they just write the number down and don't do a background check either:D speeds up the buyin process a lot

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ha ha that would suck, no waiting here in texas, and with my concealed carry permit they just write the number down and don't do a background check either:D speeds up the buyin process a lot

Same here..... IF you have a CCW. ;) Otherwise, it's a 3 day waiting period.

Black1 said:
The "legal" ;) way to do it is: The seller ships the gun from a FFL Dealer to a FFL dealer of your choice, in your area. Then you go to your dealer, fill out the paperwork, and background check, then pickup your gun (after any "cooling off period", of course).

yup you got it.

Hatedonmostly said:
I have 4.10 :( I want 56's or 88's. my problem is that does anyone have a complete kit with the case that i need.
With the 4.56's you can reuse your existing carrier, 4.88 requires a different carrier.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back