Make me an offer

Misterhemi03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bumpin my thread, selling my 05 RC Silver 18k miles Super clean. Im in the worst financial position I think I've ever been in so the truck has got to go! Make me an offer, Im desperate, and need to move it. I owe 39k, But I know I wont get that. Make me an offer and the best one gets it!

:( I'm sorry to hear this. Sometimes things change, hang-in-there!

Good Luck with the sale.

Quick

Just out of curiosity, what is the process of title transfer if you still owe money in the vehicle you are selling? I was wondering about this for a while.

Best of luck with selling your truck and your financial situation.

RedRamRules said:
Just out of curiosity, what is the process of title transfer if you still owe money in the vehicle you are selling? I was wondering about this for a while.

Best of luck with selling your truck and your financial situation.

Financial Insitution will not release title til the loan is paid in full. A few years ago I sold a car that wasn't paid for and for less than loan pay-off. The financial institution floated me a loan for the remaining balance. Most places wont do that, you'll either have to sell if for pay-off or make up the difference out of pocket.

As others have said, hang in there, things change and I wish you the best with your financial situation. Everything happens for a reason.

sorry to hear that MISTERHEMI03, but stay around the site if you sell,it would not be the same without you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back