Man from future?

He should have put some money on it then! That would have been a serious bet with the bookies....

Troy's QC SRT said:
He should have put some money on it then! That would have been a serious bet with the bookies....

If the Netherlands had won, that is. Wonder what he'll say when he "comes back" in a month? Oops?

But he is wrong.

Netherlands lost against spain 1-0.
But the goal wasn't right, because somebody stood offside....:mad:
Only the refferee didn't saw it, so the goal was there.:eek:

birelboy said:
But he is wrong.

Netherlands lost against spain 1-0.
But the goal wasn't right, because somebody stood offside....:mad:
Only the refferee didn't saw it, so the goal was there.:eek:

are you saying the goal that Spain scored was offsides? cause ive watched the game and at least 5 replays...and he was at least 2 steps onsides....:dontknow:

Best prediction I ever made was way back when...... The Phils were in the Series against the Blue Jays, 93 I think it was. Anyway, I told everyone who would listen that the Phils would lose with Mitch Williams on the mound and a Joe Carter 2 run shot, before the series got started. (I'm a Phils fan)

I was at the bar watching it and when Carter stepped to the plate, I looked around and told everyone "here we go, this is what I said was gonna happen". And damned if it didn't. Just about had it right, but there were 2 guys on base instead of 1. True story.

OCBob said:
Best prediction I ever made was way back when...... The Phils were in the Series against the Blue Jays, 93 I think it was. Anyway, I told everyone who would listen that the Phils would lose with Mitch Williams on the mound and a Joe Carter 2 run shot, before the series got started. (I'm a Phils fan)

I was at the bar watching it and when Carter stepped to the plate, I looked around and told everyone "here we go, this is what I said was gonna happen". And damned if it didn't. Just about had it right, but there were 2 guys on base instead of 1. True story.

Are you sure you're not from the future? Will you come back in a month and tell us more?:D

Soccer's ghey..... Exhibit A :D
1450.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back