Man is it snowing

walenator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the second time we had snow this year and it looks to be a real mess come tomorrow. We just don't see much snow in Atlanta and right now people are stuck on the highways everywhere. I just hope power doesn't go out. Got my wood stove for back-up in any case. Damn:dontknow:

lol, i hear ya. We just got a snow storm here. Snow is nothing new to me but its testing the limits of what the truck can get there. Some places its almost 3ft deep.

Supposed to be coming our way. The forecast is 3 to 5" tonite and a possible 3 or more tomorrow. It is fairly rare around here too.

Already have 4" on my back deck and the weather say's it is not going to stop till like noon. Wonder what the neighbors would think if I pulled the truck out tomorrow afternoon to wash and wax it. HAHA!

Already have 4" on my back deck and the weather say's it is not going to stop till like noon. Wonder what the neighbors would think if I pulled the truck out tomorrow afternoon to wash and wax it. HAHA!

Where do you live?

Just let the dogs out to do their thang. Still coming down hard. Glad I don't have to work tomorrow. Wouldn't go in if I did.:D

LOL 5 cars stuck at the bottom of the private hill that leads from our condos maybe 4-5 inches of snow that fell vey quickly..well not that my 10 would fair any better.............guess its a snow day and from the sounds of it a ice day tomorrow :elefant::rock::elefant:

I'm glad I'm not flying out of Atlanta today...Snow and ice heading our way tomorrow. Y'all be safe.

Have about 5" of snow in Knoxville. Had to go to work and lets just say it was an interesting drive in the SRT

No it's not :D:D and no it won't :D:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Just found out they arent plowing the runway we will be using up here for auto-x on sunday :D Just got to deal with -35*C temps..lol

haha...snow is fun...

snowed.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back