MandHtires.com wants you in our Photo Gallery!

MandHtires

Reaction score
Hello VTOCA Members,

We would love to have your trucks representing our M&H Racemaster Tire brand in our photo gallery. Please feel free to post your truck in this thread or email us your photo at [email protected].

Best Regards

Last edited:
I am just wondering if there is a possibility of making a 18 or up to 22inch drag radial for our trucks in the future?

UNIBOY said:
I am just wondering if there is a possibility of making a 18 or up to 22inch drag radial for our trucks in the future?

Hello UNIBOY,

We currently do not have plans to make those sizes in the future. Sorry.

Best Regards

here you go....

I need a real slick in 16" but 31.5" tall........currently running you cheater slick

Best 60' so far 1.68 in a 5500lb truck.....

Attachments

• track2 001.jpg
    track2 001.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 237
  • track2 002.jpg
    track2 002.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 329
Just got off the phone with M&H.....and consulted with Vprpwr

Got the new slicks.....:D .....

Great service.....great discount for forum members....will let everyone know how they work next Friday...

Nowwhat said:
Just got off the phone with M&H.....and consulted with Vprpwr

Got the new slicks.....:D .....

Great service.....great discount for forum members....will let everyone know how they work next Friday...

:rock: ......................................:rock:

Here's a photo for ya. You need an address to send me the new tires, LOL :p

DSCF0459.JPG

Never one to miss the chance to say cheese

March.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks fellas...I'll send you one with a little tire smoke later. The more that happens the sooner we do business

How about a full slick....that can replace the rubber I have on these rims?

292031.jpg

305x45x18 Nitto Drag Radials on 18"X10" Bogart rims? 28.78 overall height.......
Or something that will get me close? The rubber / rimm set up is adequate over the stockers.... for now....I am still all motor.... keeps me in the 1.9 sixties.....
but would love to run a full slick.... most important when the blower goes on.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back