Mango Tango!

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSC01946.jpg

DSC01947.jpg

DSC01948.jpg

DSC01950.jpg

Got the new rig, what a ride....... the kids are digging the crap out of all the space they now have in the back seat.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

That´s IMO the best color of the 4.Gen Rams.
Too bad they are not avaible with the 8.4:D
Did it feels a lot slower?

THANKS Y'ALL!!!!!!

Yeah the 10 is gone, sad day or night as it were....

This truck is fantastic. When the 09's came out i said to Ali that it would be the only truck i'd trade the 10 in on. I thought about ford..... but naw to much trouble if the diesel had a problem.

Ali wanted a diesel but the cost didn't make sense. We don't "need" a diesel. And the extra cost, horrible fuel mileage doesn't make up for the long lasting'ness of the diesel. Plus i would lose this amazing suspension.

Mods.
-DE-BADGED! SOON!
-Lightly tinted tails.
-Painting engine cover Mango Tango.
-see if they make a steel radiator hose for this thing. Has an enormous upper rad hose.
-Getting leather seats with orange stitching and HEMI embroidered in the seat back, included in the deal for the truck.
-Level it out
-14" SI/DO muffler with the tips from the 10's old Magnaflow cat back SOON.
-K&N drop in,

No programer for now.

they do you right on the trade in or did you sell it out right

that a nice looking truck - i dunno if i could give up the 10 for it tho

I lost my ass:D but i played hard ball and got 3,000 more than anyone else would give. I'm going to get the pro box right now. With the trade, and down payment i'm OTD at 32,000. MSRP was 45.

Just went for the first ride with the family and this was worth it. the family will miss the 10, but we still have the 8 and in few years who knows procharger or a maggie would look really good under this hood:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back