Marc T has crossed over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fella's!! it was gettin lonely over there. Good to see this is taking off. i would be really upset if we had no place to go!!!:confused:

hey dude, welcome.. love the avatar....i'm an old fart surfer.. goin' to costa rica end of june:D

About Time!

Now we have all the Atlantic Beach SRT 10's here. Now we need the rest of the first coast gang...BigBlk, Perm, Mark, and VJ...

Welcome Marc! Good to see you over here.

Been copying your mods since the beginning ;)

SANCHOBA said:
hey dude, welcome.. love the avatar....i'm an old fart surfer.. goin' to costa rica end of june:D

I am sure you will get some great surf in Costa. I just got back from Panama a month ago. Got some great waves!!!

E-mail me some pics when you get back.

heres one of Santa Catalina Panama
10005620dc.jpg

Welcome back Marc:cool: Hopefully you will enjoy it here and over look some of the worthless posts you talked about on the other site:rolleyes: Post Ho's are people too:D :eek:

TheSickness said:
Welcome back Marc:cool: Hopefully you will enjoy it here and over look some of the worthless posts you talked about on the other site:rolleyes: Post Ho's are people too:D :eek:

Thanks Sick, I just speak my mind!! Theres a time and a place for everything!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back