MARCH 2024 ~ FEATURED TRUCK/MEDIA SECTION

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My pick for March 2024 Featured Truck, (chosen from the Media Section and from reading through threads and posts) goes to member tinygiants!

This is an incredible journey that was made possible for Dale (tinygiants) through the help of the VTCOA and RAM FROM HELL who headed up this project.

Dale went through a battle with cancer starting back in 2009 and fought like a true warrior - and BEAT THE UGLY BEAST!!! During the journey the Truck was going to be lost to the bank and was in need of much repair. The VTCOA stepped up as the incredible forum family it's known for and Eric (RAM FROM HELL) led the way in getting the truck repaired and readied in time for Dale to bring her to his cancer free celebration party.

I'll post a link to a thread that follows the VTCOA family and Eric through the journey and I'll post some pics of the Truck I was able to find.

As far as I know Dale is doing well and Made a few posts on the forum in 2023. Congrats!!

Last edited:
Here are some pics of the truck I found, there may be others in different threads
BF8924A2-B750-4A22-BE49-8E87EC60974E.jpeg

There is a thread by Dale that goes though his diagnosis, treatments and cancer free party. I didn't post that because I can't find it right now, but the search feature will get you there if you want to follow his personal quest.

i saw a few posts from Dale in 2023 and somewhere along the line he did have to sell the truck -

What a journey!

VTCOA and Eric (RAM FROM HELL) step up to help a member in need:

https://www.vtcoa.com/threads/the-official-overhaulin-dale-tinygiants-thread.34383/

The mods were done by Dale before he fell ill and the pics That follow show that work. Here is what Dale posted about his modifications

https://www.vtcoa.com/threads/the-go-fast-plan.10174/

the truck needed repairs after Dale fell ill and those are what were done in the first link I posted (above)

I remember and the thread . The truck and possibly the first and only one Tubed and a 4 link were added .. the work was fantastic. I’ve installed Tubs in the past on several of my dusters but never with results like that .

Many of the members on the VTCOA were awesome and helped others all the time back in the day one way or another ! Glad to hear Dale posted on here in 2023 and beat the beast !

It's s lot to follow and so long ago but great to remember how the VTCOA pulls through in times of need and this was just one occasion!
Great place we have, we need to keep it that way!

It's s lot to follow and so long ago but great to remember how the VTCOA pulls through in times of need and this was just one occasion!
Great place we have, we need to keep it that way!
Yes we do ,, we need to get it back up and running .

I absolutely dig the duals on the rear!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back