March Pully Kit

allwayssideways

Reaction score
Hi guys

I had a long conversation with the people from march, which have a pully kit (i knoe all the thread in here), but they told me, that theyre kit is only for the SRT10 Ram 2004 model.

Do any one know if these kit will fit too the newer trucks 2005-2006??

Thanks

No, they only told me, that they have made them for a 04 SRT Ram, so they cant be shure they will fit to my 05 truck.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

i bought the march perfomance set for my challenger, great products. supposed to add hp over the old v belt style. all i know it looks a helluva lot better. pro you should start watching speed channel on sundays or american hotrod and overhaulin, they all use march performance on the engines.

oh and:needpics:

azpyroguy said:
You have never heard of March performance... where you been at?

I've been away trying to avoid ending sentences with prepositions...unless you are Justin Wilson...who got away with saying "the arrow is in him yet" but he followed the phrase with the question "Just exactly what part of his body is him yet?"

Prof said:
I've been away trying to avoid ending sentences with prepositions...unless you are Justin Wilson...who got away with saying "the arrow is in him yet" but he followed the phrase with the question "Just exactly what part of his body is him yet?"

Ok...

How does this sound..

Where have you been at in order to not hear of March Performance? :D

Not perfect but a significant improvement...and since you drive and SRT 10...you get an A for the semester!

I treat all of my hot rod students well!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back