• Sammy 11

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Mcdoogle 1975

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Nayin

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will agree that my methods for befriending members are unorthodox. But anyone who takes my jokes and rants on this forum too personal or too seriously should really reconsider why they are at this forum over all the others.

Seems I've missed a lot :D

Not sure I want to get mixed up in family squabbles

Based on FB only, he seems to be doing well and very happy. More than anything, I know I wish him continued health, but I don't think he's coming back (opinion)

I agree that he is most likely not coming back, but he didn't say fu. He just decided to put his family first, and I applaud that decision.

Congrats Paul!

Thank you gentleman.....finally after almost 2 years....lol just kidding, realy though it's an honor:burnout:

I agree that he is most likely not coming back, but he didn't say fu. He just decided to put his family first, and I applaud that decision.

Caveman is doing well, not perfect, but well. I spoke to him for about an hour last week and he couldn't stop talking about how much he misses his love affair with Andy. :date:

Caveman is doing well, not perfect, but well. I spoke to him for about an hour last week and he couldn't stop talking about how much he misses his love affair with Andy. :date:

He doesn't miss it that much. He doesn't return my texts or phone calls. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back