Votes: 7 15.2%
  • GustyGecko

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it didnt work out as planned but we still got some nice trucks and some "different" pics this month. Time to start your campaign fellas, good luck!

OUTNUMBERED

FASTESTBRICKONEARTH

JR56

ITSMEKYLEP

GUSTYGECKO :rock:

SRTBRAD

It was supposed to be trucks gone wild but nobody really like it ao I just kinda said post whatever you want and we'll roll with it. Also, there is a thread in the totm section that outlines the themes for the entire year. Just fyi

Mods are forged motor, roe supercharger, roe throttle body, custom jmb/Volant cai, meth injection, jtsvp coil packs, tony's venom series wires, belanger longtube headers no cats magnaflow muffler, b&m shifter, 69lb injectors, twin pump fuel system, ati super damper, caltracs, xmetal lowering kit, m&h slicks, tuned with sct

It was supposed to be trucks gone wild but nobody really like it ao I just kinda said post whatever you want and we'll roll with it. Also, there is a thread in the totm section that outlines the themes for the entire year. Just fyi

I knew about the theme thread as I am waiting to enter mine in June I believe, was just wondering what this one was as none of the pics seemed to go together:dontknow:But it's all good as I love ALL 10's!!!!!!!!!! Now I'll vote...LOL;)

Me too. But will save mine for the stocker that gets tracked month.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Wait, why doesnt my pic count? I posted one to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dude, the pic wa the size of a stamp, and when I tried to blow it up...it became unrecognizable. It was a good pic but it was WAY too small. These pics go into a calendar so it has to be the right size and shit. Try a photobucket account and if you can get it done with the quickness Ill still submit it because it is a cool pic. :rock:

Me too. But will save mine for the stocker that gets tracked month.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I cropped that pic, blew it up, edited it, and just couldnt make it work. No worries, Im sure you will do fine in some of the upcoming months.

Dude, the pic wa the size of a stamp, and when I tried to blow it up...it became unrecognizable. It was a good pic but it was WAY too small. These pics go into a calendar so it has to be the right size and shit. Try a photobucket account and if you can get it done with the quickness Ill still submit it because it is a cool pic. :rock:

Oh, does photobucket allow me to post a higher quality pic on hear?

Im not sure how to transfer from photobucket to this thread. Im trying to use my phone.

Im not sure how to transfer from photobucket to this thread. Im trying to use my phone.

When u click on your picture at the bottom there'll be four symbols one of them is the letter I click. when you click the I four choices will come up. one of them being image code hit image code and when you come back to the website hit paste

Is this a higher quality image? Trying to see if I posted it right.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back