Marines v Navy

TheSickness said:
and soap on a rope sales :marchmellow:

The sale of soap on a rope will never surpass the sell of powdered soap which the Marines use.

(Because it takes longer to pick up). :D

FlyingLow said:
The sale of soap on a rope will never surpass the sell of powdered soap which the Marines use.

(Because it takes longer to pick up). :D
You found out the hard way huh :D We only use that Shit as bait and you Navy guys fall for it every time :marchmellow: This is how you guys came up with the idea for Submarines :congrats:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Bob,

You know I respect what you did for my country but you know damned well the only way a Marine ever got to Heaven was on the back of a Sailor! (Because apparently the only thing we're good for is driving ships...;))
Well Kris, all Marines go to Heaven, we've already served our time in Hell.

"And on the 8th day, God said let there be Marines, and the gates of Hell were opened"

In all seriousness I respect what you are doing for our country and my family right now. Thank you from each and every one of us.

Borden3srt said:
I can see why you are all confussed....The men and the woman look the same...maybe the women are just a little hairier ;) It's close either way....Must be how the phrase any port in the storm came about :D Pick on the Army Douches all you want they are easy targets :marchmellow: The Army war cry is better then the Navy's.....There's is RETREAT :p

TheSickness said:
I can see why you are all confussed....The men and the woman look the same...maybe the women are just a little hairier ;) It's close either way....Must be how the phrase any port in the storm came about :D Pick on the Army Douches all you want they are easy targets :marchmellow: The Army war cry is better then the Navy's.....There's is RETREAT :p
Easy there squidly. :eek:

Here's a pic of your hairy women. :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

:p

TheSickness said:

OOH RAH MIKEY!! Semper Fi!! Do or DIE

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back