Mark Martin SUCKS

Smokin Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish he would go ahead and retire like he said he was going to do 2 or 3 years ago.

Joe

Smokin Joe said:
I wish he would go ahead and retire like he said he was going to do 2 or 3 years ago.

Joe

Sooo,tell us how you really feel Joe !!!!

Navy car was doing good till Mark punted the car in front of him and that car crashed the Navy car.

6pakattack said:
Sooo,tell us how you really feel Joe !!!!

Hehehe....I'm better now :D I think :dontknow: ... Today is a new day :) lets see how it goes today at the track:burnout:

:rock: GO Dale Jr.:rock:

Joe

Smokin Joe said:

Joe

Why retire when you can still kick everyones ass now and then.Let me guess you must be a tony stewart fan,mark martin has had class and respect for all other drivers and fans his whole career.can we say that about Tony or alot of other dickheads on the circuit NO!! hey enjoy the race today.Mark starts 3rd and you may be able to cry some more tomorrow.Go #6 oops I mean #8!! Sorry about the tony ref.Just saw your a junior fan.Still mad about the DEI thing?? Let it go, junior is alot better off were he's at now! Would love to see him do good this year.!!

Last edited:
GILMO'S10 said:
Why retire when you can still kick everyones ass now and then.Let me guess you must be a tony stewart fan,mark martin has had class and respect for all other drivers and fans his whole career.can we say that about Tony or alot of other dickheads on the circuit NO!! hey enjoy the race today.Mark starts 3rd and you may be able to cry some more tomorrow.Go #6 oops I mean #8!! Sorry about the tony ref.Just saw your a junior fan.Still mad about the DEI thing?? Let it go, junior is alot better off were he's at now! Would love to see him do good this year.!!

Hey Bud take a CHILL PILL :bawling: ….It’s really too bad that he had to crash the guys in front of him to win (Hell anybody can do that crap no skill involved even Tony Stupid can do that :D ) If he was good enough he could have and should have passed them clean:driver:eek:r just take what he got maybe a third ;)

At least he was man enough to fess up to screwing up and apologized for driving like a rookie :D
He still SUCKS and needs to retire:beer:

PS. By the way I think Jr. leaving DEI was a good move so there:aetsch: …… And what about Tony Stupid sounds like you really like him :D ..Hehehe

:rock: Go Dale Jr. :rock:
:party:

Enjoy the race today bud....
:hello:
Joe

Didnt see the end of the race, but still dont like people saying mark sucks.
show some respect for the old f&%k.He is good enough to admit when he screws up.And No def not a stewart fan!! Enjoy the race today!!

Cowboy-Up said:
HEY SMOKIN JOE, U SUCK:p :p :p :p

hey U must be a martin fan as well.:rock: just watched the replay and very unlike mark to do something like that.But being the great racer he is,the first thing he says at the winner circle is that he sorry.Classy!!,Would not be surprised to see him win today and hopefully he won't have to push someone out of the way to do it!!:D :D :D

"The Intiminator" wouldn't have waited so long to do just that! Was at the race, that's why they call it "RACIN", if Edwards & Kezelowski were faster, Martin wouldn't have caught them!

rlgallert said:
"The Intiminator" wouldn't have waited so long to do just that! Was at the race, that's why they call it "RACIN", if Edwards & Kezelowski were faster, Martin wouldn't have caught them!

yeah what he said!! I was thinking the same thing.He was famous for that chit.They would have said great move if ole #3 would have done that!!

Back