Martin Wins!

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old Guys Rule! Mark's 1st Cup Race win in anything other than a Roush car! Way to go Mark:rock:

I have been a Mark Martin fan for many years.Way to go Mark.The old man did it!!This could get him on a roll.Does well at Dega and has some serious horsepower under the hood.Could not happen to a nicer guy.You can see the respect he has with the other drivers.It was cool to see team Roush come into victory lane and congrat.him!Never thought I would be rooting for a chevy to win but I do now!!

GILMO'S10 said:
I have been a Mark Martin fan for many years.Way to go Mark.The old man did it!!This could get him on a roll.Does well at Dega and has some serious horsepower under the hood.Could not happen to a nicer guy.You can see the respect he has with the other drivers.It was cool to see team Roush come into victory lane and congrat.him!Never thought I would be rooting for a chevy to win but I do now!!

That's where me and my dad disagree. I too am a true Martin fan. I would root for him if he were driving an X-Runner........well maybe not, but the fact is I have been and will be a Martin fan as long as he is racing. No matter what it is. When he was at Roush I always assumed he had equal stuff but now I wonder what could have been (as far as championships). If ANYONE is deserving of one it is Mark, but you still have to have the most points at the end of the season. Go Mark! I hope he gets on a run. The poles this year is what's a cool surprise>

:congrats: :driver: Mark is "Da Man", been my #1guy since '89. Great to see him back in Victory Lane. :party: :rock:

I like Martin, but he just needs to let it go...
Honestly, I think he is just too nice of a driver. I think he races people clean and i respect that, but he will never win a championship like that.

Why would he want to "let it go"??? He has had a top ten car every race this year and has been on the pole 3 of the last 4 races. A late pit stop before the rain at Daytona, 2 blown engines in a row, and a blown tire in another race and he is still 13th in the points! He has said that he has quit chasing the championship and just wanted to drive for another "top" team before he gave it up. I would like to see him get on a roll. It would be good for the sport IMO.

OnceBitten said:
Why would he want to "let it go"??? He has had a top ten car every race this year and has been on the pole 3 of the last 4 races. A late pit stop before the rain at Daytona, 2 blown engines in a row, and a blown tire in another race and he is still 13th in the points! He has said that he has quit chasing the championship and just wanted to drive for another "top" team before he gave it up. I would like to see him get on a roll. It would be good for the sport IMO.

I´m with you bro, I would like to see him get on a roll too. I think it would be awesome if he could win a championship before he retires. I certainly think he is the most deserving, but things never seem to fall in-line for him. He is one of the last old school racers still in the game. He´s in it for the racing, unlike some of the others...nascar has become way too comercialized...

He does seem to oftem get the BAD end of the luck thing! Just like Sat night when the caution came out for Jr. getting spun with only a handful of laps remaining and Tony Stewart behind Mark and Newman staying out in first. I was saying to myself "here we go again, I've seen how this ends!" But I was glad to see Mark do the Low/High move to get the win! He will get aggressive at the end of a race just too nice during the earlier stages at times.

They just updated the city limit sign in Batesville for him. I don't know if they did it for him or if someone ran into it during the winter ice but it looks good.

I think Mark Martin is hot ;) and he deserves his victory :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back