MASSIVE PART OUT THREAD 2005 RC

if dan doesnt have any of these piece i do

I believe I have all those... Except the door storage piece, what's that?

Viperhauler: Its on the door panel. its a long narrow piece where you can store stuff in it i dnt know the official name. what you asking for on the pillars and wat color.

Sho: thanks i will let you know

i don't have the piece on the door...

the pillars are taupe, or beige, whatever the factory color is... seat belts are charcoal.

what air vents are you needing?

Infinity speakers needed

I have a 2004 reg cab viper truck in need of the two speakers behind the front seats. Is this something you still have ? Thanks for a reply.

Greg

I have a 2004 reg cab viper truck in need of the two speakers behind the front seats. Is this something you still have ? Thanks for a reply.

Greg
damn, greg, sorry i didn't see this sooner... yes, i still have them. pay for shipping and some beer and you can have them!

have lowering kit?
sold:eek:

damn, greg, sorry i didn't see this sooner... yes, i still have them. pay for shipping and some beer and you can have them!

You know you can subscribe to this thread and get email updates when someone posts on it, right? I feel like we already had this conversation....

Have you thought about subscribing so that you get emails every time someone posts? :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back