-Cook Jeep Chrysler Inc. in Little Rock;

-Crain Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Little Rock;

-Jim Bryant Motors in Springdale

-Jones Brothers Auto Inc. in Harrison;

-Louis George Motor Co. in Osceola;

-Malvern Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Malvern; and

-Steve Smith Country in Springdale.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad man, we (had) 3 in our town a DOdge, a CHrysler and a Jeep and all 3 are closing. And now I believe most of the GM dealers as well.

moparracing said:
is that the only chrysler dealer over there ?

any other chrysler/dodge/jeep will service your truck's warranty work. :)

Oh yeah its the only dodge dealer..... and its a very small dealer at that. They also sell honda and subaru so maybe they will be able to still service the dodge warrantys.

patrick

The dealer I scored my 10 from is closing as well I think, sux because they were good dudes, and I planned on buying from them in the future....:argh:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Oh yeah its the only dodge dealer..... and its a very small dealer at that. They also sell honda and subaru so maybe they will be able to still service the dodge warrantys.

patrick

That sucks big time. With the dealership having other makes the service shop should still be open. Mine is closing too. They are keep the shop open but they will not be able to handle warranty stuff. With being located on the islands maybe Dodge will make the exception.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
With being located on the islands maybe Dodge will make the exception.

Yeah I hope so. Dodge prolly has no idea that that its an island......no bridges dudes!!! I would have to pay to have it shipped on a barge to Oahu, fly over drive to dealer, get worked on and do the reverse. Shipping alone would cost $300 to $400 plus another $100 in plane tickets.........ie f#ck getting any warranty work done unless it was a blown engine.

Basically us dodge owners could be screwed on this island.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back