May have to sell my 10 due to over population

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I will sell my truck---Damn thing's are like mile markers around here today....Drove right by my trucks twin and parked in a grocery store parking lot with an red 06 QC in the next row ---unbelievable, If I wanted a mile marker I would have bought a mustang or vette:mad: :mad:

I waited for a bit to see if the owner would come back ---couldn't wait any longer took 2 cell phone pics though.... Anyone on here the owners of either truck speak up.... New Port Richey , FL...Trinity area?????

VIPR PWR said:
I think I will sell my truck---Damn thing's are like mile markers around here today....Drove right by my trucks twin and parked in a grocery store parking lot with an red 06 QC in the next row ---unbelievable, If I wanted a mile marker I would have bought a mustang or vette:mad: :mad:

I waited for a bit to see if the owner would come back ---couldn't wait any longer took 2 cell phone pics though.... Anyone on here the owners of either truck speak up.... New Port Richey , FL...Trinity area?????
It still is a mile marker there is only maybe a tad bit over 7k left. You just live in a great climate for these trucks. Shit I want to move somewhere where I can drive it all year round not just 5-6months a yr:mad: :D

DevilDawg3097 said:
It still is a mile marker there is only maybe a tad bit over 7k left. You just live in a great climate for these trucks. Shit I want to move somewhere where I can drive it all year round not just 5-6months a yr:mad: :D
You can move to sunny Florida.:D

10-4 on that but we can have some GTG at HOOTERS and lots of beer.

Midnight Runner said:
10-4 on that but we can have some GTG at HOOTERS and lots of beer.
True I was kidding about 10:p It will either be florida,texas or arizona, when I do decide to leave satans hole:eek::p:D

VIPR PWR said:

Come on dude, are you serious :dontknow:

We do have some 10's here. I seen about four QC in Lake Worth. and a blue one.

Midnight Runner said:
We do have some 10's here. I seen about four QC in Lake Worth. and a blue one.
Blue one:rock: Ive only seen them in pictures.:p Aren't those the rarest?

DevilDawg3097 said:
Blue one:rock: Ive only seen them in pictures.:p Aren't those the rarest?
just 50 of them, made me sick the wing was moved up and they had a washer and dryer in it. who the hell dose that:mad: rent a truck for that.

Midnight Runner said:
just 50 of them, made me sick the wing was moved up and they had a washer and dryer in it. who the hell dose that:mad: rent a truck for that.
They really don't know what they own do they:dontknow: that is 10 sacrilege:heeeelllllooooo::(

DevilDawg3097 said:
They really don't know what they own do they:dontknow: that is 10 sacrilege:heeeelllllooooo::(
I don't think so.:mad: If they do they are a$$ holes.

tone said:
Come on dude, are you serious :dontknow:

Yes. I'm very serious :D About as serious as hitting a jack-a-lope at a 100 mph :D No, won't go there anymore that ones has been drawn out already :D By the way did that guy ever come back here or sell his truck.

Last edited:
I'm driving around the area but not me Jim....oddly I have yet to see another around. Including yours!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back