May have to sell my 10 due to over population

Only two in this town of 100k Pop including bigred, both red RC the other has black wheels though

Midnight Runner said:
We do have some 10's here. I seen about four QC in Lake Worth. and a blue one.
Do u ever come down near Oakland park or Ft. Lauderdale? I've seen your exact truck several times in the past few weeks. I also see it a lot in Hollywood. I've also seen a black RC out near plantation, a yellow qc and rc in Hollywood.

DevilDawg3097 said:
They really don't know what they own do they:dontknow: that is 10 sacrilege:heeeelllllooooo::(
Midnight Runner said:
I don't think so.:mad: If they do they are a$$ holes.
well you guys must wanna throw me under a bus then :D :D :D

hay.jpg

There's a black RC here on post... I haven't got the chance to talk with him yet. I know there are a bunch here in SoCal, but you rarely see them:dontknow:

Demon 8 said:
I'm driving around the area but not me Jim....oddly I have yet to see another around. Including yours!

I'm around the home depot area weekly James.....Haven't seen you posting and was not sure if you made it back to FL. yet... I guess you have:rock: :rock: ..... Hudson beach at the boat loading dock ,,,I have seen 2 black on a regular basis.... Haven't been there for a while though.... In my area I have seen 3 other black QC's 1 with chrome wheels and 1 with chrome mirror covers,1 black RC, Met a quy with a read RC at the batting cages on 19 in Holiday...Met another red QC w/Black wing in my area. Then there was blue moon automotive , Had a red QC..Saw a yellow fever at Cracker Barrel in South gate shopping center in port richey , Silver QC at the egg yoke restaurant on Grand BLVD all these are in about a 10 mile radius.....Damn they are like flies on @#$@.

VIPR PWR said:
I'm around the home depot area weekly James.....Haven't seen you posting and was not sure if you made it back to FL. yet... I guess you have:rock: :rock: ..... Hudson beach at the boat loading dock ,,,I have seen 2 black on a regular basis.... Haven't been there for a while though.... In my area I have seen 3 other black QC's 1 with chrome wheels and 1 with chrome mirror covers,1 black RC, Met a quy with a read RC at the batting cages on 19 in Holiday...Met another red QC w/Black wing in my area. Then there was blue moon automotive , Had a red QC..Saw a yellow fever at Cracker Barrel in South gate shopping center in port richey , Silver QC at the egg yoke restaurant on Grand BLVD all these are in about a 10 mile radius.....Damn they are like flies on @#$@.

Give me a call if you want to meet up Jim
813 784 1294

None'a my business whether you sell or not. Just seems like a strange reason to dump her.

If all the positive aspects of owning an SRT-10 can be blown away by the number of them (all of a sudden) in your area... well, maybe you shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.

Seems weird.... But, what do I know....?

D

Django said:
None'a my business whether you sell or not. Just seems like a strange reason to dump her.

If all the positive aspects of owning an SRT-10 can be blown away by the number of them (all of a sudden) in your area... well, maybe you shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.

Seems weird.... But, what do I know....?

D

Tim , It sounds weird because it is weird:D I bought the 10 to keep and take with me to the after life need:p .. Need transpertation you know:D All the 10's will be together there one day... The ultimate GTG :rock: :rock:. The thread was started to let members know that the 10's population is large in my area:) ,,, (Sarcastic Thread) :rock: :rock:

Am I the only one in NORCAL, Sacramento to be specific that is a member of VTCOA. There are two RC near my work but dont think they are members. One of them is painted in a candy apple red and its rolling on 26" wheels, looks pretty cool. The other is just a stock silver rc wingless. I have seen 2 others (1 red/ 1 silver) but just once out on the street.

VIPR PWR said:
Tim , It sounds weird because it is weird:D I bought the 10 to keep and take with me to the after life need:p .. Need transpertation you know:D All the 10's will be together there one day... The ultimate GTG :rock: :rock:. The thread was started to let members know that the 10's population is large in my area:) ,,, (Sarcastic Thread) :rock: :rock:

Forgive me............ The sarcasm blew past me like a cloaked Romulan starship...

I am a moron..........

Thanks.......... :eek:

D

Django said:
Forgive me............ The sarcasm blew past me like a cloaked Romulan starship...

I am a moron..........

D
Don't be so hard on yourself dipshit:D :D

kickinassrt-10 said:
Do u ever come down near Oakland park or Ft. Lauderdale? I've seen your exact truck several times in the past few weeks. I also see it a lot in Hollywood. I've also seen a black RC out near plantation, a yellow qc and rc in Hollywood.
My son seen that CE in Ft. Lauderdale.:mad:

Django said:

I am a moron..........

D

LOL ---I always liked the Romulans:rock:

Around 80k pop. city and I've only seen 3 QC (2x Red, Silver) SRT-10's. My RC is all by itself. Anyone ever go against a Lotus Elise? Snappy lightweight thing..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back