May Have to Sell

VinViper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May have to sell the truck. I hope it dosen't come to that. If I have to, I'm trying to figure out what to ask.:dontknow: It's an 05 silver reg. cab, 900 miles and absolutely mint condition. Always garage kept, never even driven in the rain. Mods include, Magnaflow exhaust, x-metal mids, Mopar PCM, K&N cai and numorous trim items. Wife was in the mortgage industry and we all know what a fiasco that is and I'm unable to carry the load all by myself. I checked some of the used car guides online and the values are all over the place, anywhere from around $28,000 - $33,500 (clean retail). So what do you guys think?

I bought my 05 silver QC with 11,900 miles for 28,900. So yours will be be worth much more i would think.

If you had to sell, I would suggest putting original parts back (if you still have them) and sell the mods. Sorry to hear, hope you dont have to sell the beast.

my wife is a loan officer for national city and she is still closing about 2 1/2 million every month . sorry to hear you are struggling

Silverback said:
Here are a couple links to some local dealers that is selling an 05's.

Will give you an idea what the dealers are asking.

http://www.parkplaceltd.com/browse.aspx?brw=Used&filter=(Make='DODGE')

http://www.detroitautoworks.com/vehicle.aspx?s=blank&year=2005&make=Dodge&modelRam%20SRT-10&inv=248&vin=3D3HA16H95G733774

Ah.. Park Place motors.... I know the place well.. when I was working in Bellevue for about 6 months in 1997 I looked at a few cars they had.. nice place..

Sorry about the finances.........

Hope things turn around and you don't have to sell...

I think your numbers are about right.......very low mileage.

Maybe someone here'd like a virtually brand new beast.

In fact, someone the other day said he's looking for a silver RC...Who was that?

D

azpyroguy said:
Ah.. Park Place motors.... I know the place well.. when I was working in Bellevue for about 6 months in 1997 I looked at a few cars they had.. nice place..

Went to Park Place today after work as a matter of fact. Had to look at the yellow and black Cobra. Nice car, but it needs a total paint job. It's shrunk and has ripples in the paint over at least 60% of the surface.

Oh well, guess I will keep looking.

My wife went with me, so we took her Infiniti. They were willing to offer me $29,500 for the truck, sight unseen.

Silverback said:
Went to Park Place today after work as a matter of fact. Had to look at the yellow and black Cobra. Nice car, but it needs a total paint job. It's shrunk and has ripples in the paint over at least 60% of the surface.

Oh well, guess I will keep looking.

My wife went with me, so we took her Infiniti. They were willing to offer me $29,500 for the truck, sight unseen.

I know its off topic...and I am not thread Hi-Jacking... but I am going to be in the Seattle area in July.. probably the weekend after the 4th, or the weekend of the 21st.

azpyroguy said:
I know its off topic...and I am not thread Hi-Jacking... but I am going to be in the Seattle area in July.. probably the weekend after the 4th, or the weekend of the 21st.

Weekend after the 4th is the Portland gathering. Weekend of the 21st is the weekend I leave for vacation.

Don't have a lot of time, but keep me informed on what your plans are. If nothing else we may be able to meet for lunch and a beer somewhere.

Maybe I can pull together a mini gathering.

Silverback said:
Weekend after the 4th is the Portland gathering. Weekend of the 21st is the weekend I leave for vacation.

Don't have a lot of time, but keep me informed on what your plans are. If nothing else we may be able to meet for lunch and a beer somewhere.

Maybe I can pull together a mini gathering.

I wont have the 10 with me.. probably be driving some sort of rent-a-wreck... but I will keep you posted with what is happening, I have not bought the plane tickets yet... waiting for a DING fare from southwest to come up...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back