May lose truck

indyCoder

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may lose my truck. I can't word more the next hew months.

Phil

317-506-8666

HELP PHIL GUYS and GALS

indyCoder said:

Phil

317-506-8666

Alright folks, it is time to help out!:idea: I usually don't get involved in to much stuff like this, but dammit this time I am. I got my feet set on this one. Phil needs OUR help. He has been through enough already and I know what it is like. I have been in his situation before. I'm not sure if he needs help with a few payments or what the situation is but I AM ALL IN to help him. I don't have a whole lot right now but I am going to send him $200.00 to help keep his truck. :rock:

Come on guys do what you can. I am begging you guys to pony up here.

Hey everyone! We called Phil today!! :rock: :rock:

Wow, I was sooo surprised to hear how great he is sounding. Phil is in a bind right now. He hasn't got any money coming in yet from disability. It is a long slow process - been there, done that :(

He is trying to keep his truck and the company that financed it wants to take it back. :mad: He hopes to be working again after the first of the year, and he is taking therapy classes right now.

He talks wayyyyyy faster than he types, so he encourages anyone that wants to talk to him to give him a call. He sounds GREAT!! He is very upbeat for all he has been through. It is AMAZING . :star:

He really doesn't want to see his truck go. I know we have all been helping each other as much as we can. This would really be nice if we can help him get a few months payments together until he gets back to work. :rock: :rock:

We are sending him some money today. He has paypal but hasn't used it for awhile and doesn't remember exacty how it all works.

We know by talking to Phil that if the table was turned, he would help a fellow member as he has in the past..

Come on everyone, lets help a BROTHER OUT!!

Phil Smith
824 West 56th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46228

his number is 317-506-8666 you can call and say hi. He sounds great!

Thanks everyone !! :rock: :D :dancing:

Last edited:
Wifey said:
Hey everyone! We called Phil today!! :rock: :rock:

Wow, I was sooo surprised to hear how great he is sounding. Phil is in a bind right now. He hasn't got any money coming in yet from disability. It is a long slow process - been there, done that :(

He is trying to keep his truck and the company that financed it wants to take it back. :mad: He hopes to be working again after the first of the year, and he is taking therapy classes right now.

He talks wayyyyyy faster than he types, so he encourages anyone that wants to talk to him to give him a call. He sounds GREAT!! He is very upbeat for all he has been through. It is AMAZING . :star:

He really doesn't want to see his truck go. I know we have all been helping each other as much as we can. This would really be nice if we can help him get a few months payments together until he gets back to work. :rock: :rock:

We are sending him some money today. He has paypal but hasn't used it for awhile and doesn't remember exacty how it all works.

We know by talking to Phil that if the table was turned, he would help a fellow member as he has in the past..

Come on everyone, lets help a BROTHER OUT!!

Phil Smith
824 West 56th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46228

his number is 317-506-8666 you can call and say hi. He sounds great!

Thanks everyone !! :rock: :D :dancing:

Damn, there goes my beer money.:eek: :D

To help get this started I am also paying Phil's membership dues. He needs a STAR. He has seen way to many in the last months.:(

PM sent to Patrick :D

Last edited:
includemeout said:
Alright folks, it is time to help out!:idea: I usually don't get involved in to much stuff like this, but dammit this time I am. I got my feet set on this one. Phil needs OUR help. He has been through enough already and I know what it is like. I have been in his situation before. I'm not sure if he needs help with a few payments or what the situation is but I AM ALL IN to help him. I don't have a whole lot right now but I am going to send him $200.00 to help keep his truck. :rock:

Come on guys do what you can. I am begging you guys to pony up here.

I'm going to have to agree with the Yettie on this one.

Phil, I'll send what I can.

I'm not going to beg anyone, just a firm believer in Karma.

Jeff

indyCoder said:

Phil

317-506-8666

Phil.....I am sending you a check.....please keep your truck....:)

Walt

indyCoder said:

Phil

317-506-8666

I know the feeling all to well. I was out of work for 6 months in 2002 and nearly lost my vehicle because of it.. though mine was not do to a injury, the company I was working for closed up, and when I showed up for work the next day, the doors were locked with a note that said "Go Home, Company has closed, more info to come later" Myself and 3-4 others just stood around the area, and gave each other stupid looks.. then all went for a coffee.

I am sending a check in, not sure how much.. but some, and in this case, I think that any will help.

I dunno the law in Indiana... but I dont think they can repo a vehicle if payments are not made do to a injury, and that person is waiting on disibility... he might want to check with a.... ugh... lawyer on this one. Most companies are willing to work it out with the person... even if you send partial or interest only payments. They know that taking the car back is big loss for them.. so if they can continue to collect some....

I'll do my part, check will be in the mail tomorrow....Call it my way of making up for the horrible thread I started yesterday....Would have been good if you guys had got the Joke!!!!:D I bet Phil woulda LAUGHED!!!!:)

There was a joke somewhere in there?????:confused: :confused:

Take care Phil, I am sorry I can't help right now. Keep us up to date and hopefully I can help next month.

Will

Manic said:
There was a joke somewhere in there?????:confused: :confused:

Take care Phil, I am sorry I can't help right now. Keep us up to date and hopefully I can help next month.

Will

Yeah...they were Ghey...Get it?? :( ;) :burnout:

Ah well, I'm leaving tomorrow for San Diego but I left my wife with specific instructions to send you a check tomorrow!! I wish I could do more buddy, but it's hard on an Enlisted mans salary (While owning one of these Beasts)!!!!:D

Maybe, I'll be able to help some more later!;)

I think it's great as usual that we are gonna do our best to help a family member out.

If anyone hasn't spoken to Phil, you might wanna give him a call. He is very upbeat and sounds really great. Like he said, he talks much better than he types :D And trust me, he does :D

Last edited:
Typically I would be all over this. But as everyone knows I am in no position myself to send money. But once my family gets down here I will do whatever I can do to help. Phil you got my word on that brother.........:D

bro, wish i could help...but let me tell you, there are some great people on this forum that will, hang in there!

Phil, I have never met you personaly but I have looked trough some of the treads about your accident :( and I feel for you and your family and I will be praying for your speedy recovery I wish I could do more but do to a recent back surgery I will be out of work for sevaral weeks (unpaid) myself I wish and yours the best and will try to help next month.
My prayers are with you:)
Gene

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back