May VTCOA TOTM Nominations!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its that time of the month again! Thank you everyone for your participation in the best VTCOA TOTM ever last month!!!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

So here is a run down on the rules,.. you can 'nominate' a fellow member for the VTCoA TOTM, either he/she can accept or decline or you can self nominate. The member OR the nominee must post a pic (preferably 600x600 minimum) of the Truck to be part of the poll. No pic, automatic disqualification. Got to have something to show in the poll/Front Page and it would be great if all the pics were the same size.

Also Winners, from the 2008 season are not eligible. And winners from the current year are NOT eligible.

TOTY winner is no longer eligible for any TOTM.

Only DODGE RAM SRT 10's will be nominated!!!!

The first 5 eligible nominations with pictures will be selected and go onto the poll to win VTCOA TOTM!!!!!! I changed it to 5 as a lot of people thought that was fair.

Only one nomination per person.

Our Sponsors---

FATJACK - Bcreative Monogramming
Stinker - JTS Venom Performance
Texas Yellow Fever - SLH Motorsports / NWA SignShop
SrtBrad - Michel Productions
Big Worm - USMC
Justin - JMB Performance
Ron - Cherry Performance

FATJACK will provide the winner with an official VTCOA TOTM Polo Shirt
1207057920891-1951079196.jpg

creative-logo1-b.jpg

http://bcreativemonogramming.com

Stinker will let us know what he has in store for the May Winner
1221922789031-136592882.jpg

Ad_01.jpg

www.jtsvp.com

Texas Yellow Fever will be providing the May Winner with a TOTM Personalized License Plate
TOTMPlate-Steve.jpg

slh_header.jpg

http://www.slhmotorsports.com/ http://www.nwasignshop.com/

SRTBrad, will do a video with the winners Truck. This will mean, if you would like this done, you will have to supply Brad with a wide variety of pictures/video, so brad can work his magic.
img-qn-provideo.gif

Big Worm will be supplying some USMC swag. Big Worm will also let us know what he has in store for the May TOTM winner
USMC_logo_flag.jpg

Justin, will be providing a $50 dollar gift certificate for the May TOTM winner.
top_logo.jpg

www.jmbperformance.com

Cherry performance will let us know what is in store for the May TOTM winner.
cherryperformancE-1.png

www.cherry-performance.com

Post up pics lots of them the more the merrier!!!!, mod list, and any info here for consideration for the May 2009 Truck of The Month!!

So lets see them Viper trucks!!!

Thanks guys i will do my best to make this happen each and every month!!!!!

Dom "the best in the world" Vallejos

Last edited:
I'd like to be in the running this month.

Dont have any great pics but this is okay.

DSCN1017.jpg

DSCN1274.jpg

DSCN1272.jpg

DSCN1021.jpg

DSCN1020.jpg

DSCN1018.jpg

IMG00033.jpg

Last edited:
I second the nomination for Treker, because his avatar picture alone turns my pecker into a bone. Polished or really clean OEM wheels on black makes for a dandy aphrodisiac.

:rolleyes:I should run for poet of the month.....
:)

Last edited:
moparracing said:
i second the nomination for eric's "ramfromhell".......... :D

i third :burnout: i mean his dam truck has fing roll cage :burnout:

l was going to try to get in the running for May as it would be a nice little birthday present, but fellow NY'er Treker and Ramfromhell's trucks are f'n sweet...

razorbackfan said:
Is it possible to list the inelegible TOTM/TOTY's in the original post so we don't have to search other threads?

Off the top of my head, you can't nominate Dom, you can't nominate Stinker or ROZ, BigNana, Bikertat, wheredwhogo? or Sanchoba. You can't nominate Portland'sSRT at all anymore since he was TOTY (He sold his anyway). You can't nominate Griff'sSRT, Prof, TNViper and you can't nominate that goofy azz Venom Power. There could be more but I can't remember. OH CRAP, somebody needs to nominate Carlwaski. I already second'ed a nomination so I can't. :dontknow:THOSE are the rules.

Last edited:
How long do i have to submit pics and will i be allowed to compete being that i purchased my truck from an existing member? (my birthday is in May :rock: :eek: :D )

Psycho Mythic said:
How long do i have to submit pics and will i be allowed to compete being that i purchased my truck from an existing member? (my birthday is in May :rock: :eek: :D )

You fall into a grey area. I think someone will have to consult the Snake Oracle.

Venom Power said:
You fall into a grey area. I think someone will have to consult the Snake Oracle.
If it helps the snake oracles opinion i have made several large changes to the vehicle since i aquired it:dontknow:
I will try and get some good pics today and post them to see what goes on :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Psycho Mythic said:
If it helps the snake oracles opinion i have made several large changes to the vehicle since i aquired it:dontknow:
I will try and get some good pics today and post them to see what goes on :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
hmmm thisis a tuff one post some pics and ill see what happens!!!

Psycho Mythic said:

I think that a new owner should bring the new opportunity to win as long as some changes have been made. His truck did not win the TOTM Mark's truck did. Cody is working on making this truck his which I think should be fair game. Just my opinion (and I am not a snake oracle).

EMT/SRT said:
I nominate Paul, amtrucker22

I accept just to say I was nominated :eek: . No real chance of winning though... There are some beautiful trucks this month! :rock:

Let me Fix This...
Ridin Clean
CIMG2736.jpg

Ridin Dirty (the one and only time this truck will ever touch a dirt road)
33127690004_large.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Paul, You Truly Are An Awesome Guy :D :rock:

I finally got it!!:D

Sorry for the double post guys:(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back