Maybe a dumb question

brassmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just bought my truck a little over a month ago and was doing some maintenance on it yesterday up on a rack and seen something. I noticed it had Magnaflow stamped onto the muffler. Is this stock? I know it isn't the full muffler back kit because it isn't 3" piping back to the tips. Just wanting to know if it is stock or if the previous owner had it installed.

if itsa' magnaflow cat-back,it should have MAGNAFLOW stamped on the tips too. could be just a magnaflow muff added to the stock pipes.

505'sFastestViper. said:
junk imho

I love mine, I have heard others dont care for them also but cant see replacing a system that is working fine. I guess Borla would be the most popular choice :dontknow: :dontknow:

SANCHOBA said:
if itsa' magnaflow cat-back,it should have MAGNAFLOW stamped on the tips too. could be just a magnaflow muff added to the stock pipes.
That answers it, there is no stamping on the tips. The welds looked kinda crappy so thats what really made me start thinking about it.

I already have plans on getting a JMB catless mids and just sent Justin a pm about seeing how much it will be for him to make me a nice cat-back set up. He made the exhaust on my SRT-4 and I was VERY impressed with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back